Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

The Various Vw Dealers In The Klang Valley ....

• Please log in to reply

similan

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

similan

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Nov 1 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you, bro. In my last week's visit there (bringing a friend along to have a look at the Jetta), the SAs there are a lot more helpful. I think of all the branches, FA Wagan pays attention to what is being said here and at least Jason is responsible enough to answer any comments about his company. Kudos to them.

To err is human, more importantly these guys listen AND act to improve.
Hv booked the car with this Malay gentleman.

"A mere denial is not enough. If not in the wrong, ask the police to investigate and clear matters,"

Kevin

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:52 AM

Kevin

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,080 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Nov 1 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with you, bro. In my last week's visit there (bringing a friend along to have a look at the Jetta), the SAs there are a lot more helpful. I think of all the branches, FA Wagan pays attention to what is being said here and at least Jason is responsible enough to answer any comments about his company. Kudos to them.

Those at Glenmarie are much better than those at Jln 222. Jason, I believe, is based at Jln 222.

The biggest loser at FA Jln 222 is the "oh please do not disturb me on my godly pedestal for I am a senior from Cartrade's old days" Francis. Such a snob he is.

Stamp

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

Stamp

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,021 posts
QUOTE (similan @ Nov 1 2011, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
had good experience with a Malay salesman in FA Wagen Glenmarie.

one of the best test drives. explain feature of the car and tested practically. it was done in very systematic manner.
similan was quite impressed and easily understood the cross touran much better.

during comparison of colors, took much initiative by giving various color samples, showing on his ipad, etc.

maybe they had improved after receiving feedback.

I think the same salesman entertained me when I dropped by at FA Wagen Glenmarie the other day. Yes, he gave me a good impression on that branch's service. smile_thumbup.gif

vaseau

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:06 AM

vaseau

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Kevin @ Nov 2 2011, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those at Glenmarie are much better than those at Jln 222. Jason, I believe, is based at Jln 222.

The biggest loser at FA Jln 222 is the "oh please do not disturb me on my godly pedestal for I am a senior from Cartrade's old days" Francis. Such a snob he is.

I've always had very good service at FA Wagen Jln 222. All those I've interacted with have been thoughtful and customer focused. JT has always stepped up to resolve matters whenever necessary.

kenso

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (vaseau @ Nov 3 2011, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always had very good service at FA Wagen Jln 222. All those I've interacted with have been thoughtful and customer focused. JT has always stepped up to resolve matters whenever necessary.

I guess we all have different ways of interacting with various SAs we come across. If an unreasonable customer walks into a showroom and started to nitpick on small things, I'm sure the service level would be different compared to a guy who walks in with the cheque book ready. It is all a matter of expectations.

S40

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:07 AM

S40

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts
QUOTE (kenso @ Sep 19 2011, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Call the SA and ask. My experience is .... not pleasant after receiving (what I interpret as) a sarcastic remark. Also, best to stick to PMs, bro ....

This is a public forum whereby everything should be transparent. If there was a sarcastic remark made, then perhaps you should just show it to the forummers on how unprofessional the SA is...

I believe our automobile service industry is getting worst. Even if you buy RM 30k vehicle to RM 300k, the service variance is very minimal. smile_angry.gif

Time DOES NOT Wait for ANYONE!

kenso

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

kenso

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
QUOTE (S40 @ Nov 3 2011, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a public forum whereby everything should be transparent. If there was a sarcastic remark made, then perhaps you should just show it to the forummers on how unprofessional the SA is...

I believe our automobile service industry is getting worst. Even if you buy RM 30k vehicle to RM 300k, the service variance is very minimal. smile_angry.gif

Well, I still believe everyone is out to make a living so highlighting how unprofessional they are in communicating with their customers is, IMHO unnecessary. Suffice to just tell everyone to avoid the branch and that is strictly speaking from my personal experience. Others may have better luck with them as I've heard good things from Cergaz before but the negatives far outweigh the positives.