Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

May Group Lunch

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

errierext

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
7th May 2011.... this time confirm.... !! LOCKED my time already.... pls pls pls count me in..!

thanks bro.. smile_approve.gif

r3xt0n

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:07 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Apr 27 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
7th May 2011.... this time confirm.... !! LOCKED my time already.... pls pls pls count me in..!

Ok, make sure you really LOCKED in hahahaha

teerex

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:10 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Apr 27 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha ha ha finally bro, we look forward to your attendance, how bout your orang kpg? Tajudin
The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

errierext

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:29 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Apr 27 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ha ha ha finally bro, we look forward to your attendance, how bout your orang kpg? Tajudin

will FORCE tajudin to join also.... i ve meet up for teh tarik with him already last week..... we are planning for hatyai trip soon.. hahah... anyone interested to join...? hehehe.....

teerex

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:43 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Apr 27 2011, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
will FORCE tajudin to join also.... i ve meet up for teh tarik with him already last week..... we are planning for hatyai trip soon.. hahah... anyone interested to join...? hehehe.....

No wonder la! tajudin did not call me nowadays, hatyai? both of u ? DRiving rex down?

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

errierext

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Apr 27 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No wonder la! tajudin did not call me nowadays, hatyai? both of u ? DRiving rex down?

oh ya ka... nanti i bgtau tajudin to call u.... haha... yup.. to hatyai with rext... interested...? hahaha kasi racun mesti jalan nih...

btw, is it u staying in same taman with me n tajudin?

tkw138

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:42 AM

tkw138

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Apr 27 2011, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh ya ka... nanti i bgtau tajudin to call u.... haha... yup.. to hatyai with rext... interested...? hahaha kasi racun mesti jalan nih...

Bro, you saw they direct the river into the big pond beside the main entrance road?
I think they wanted to reroute the river through the hugh pond and re-claim the existing river bed in their project site.

Couldn't join the coming TT. Will be a bit busy in the coming weeks.
Tajudin has my contact. We can have our mini TT in the evening near the gelangang fotsal.

My hometown is not far from Betong but never have chance crossing the border there...yet.

r3xt0n

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Apr 27 2011, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lots of 4X4 accessories shops at Hatyai, especially sports rims and stainless steel stuffs. When is the plan? Maybe can organise a small troop for those who interested.

errierext

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (tkw138 @ Apr 28 2011, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, you saw they direct the river into the big pond beside the main entrance road?
I think they wanted to reroute the river through the hugh pond and re-claim the existing river bed in their project site.

Couldn't join the coming TT. Will be a bit busy in the coming weeks.
Tajudin has my contact. We can have our mini TT in the evening near the gelangang fotsal.

My hometown is not far from Betong but never have chance crossing the border there...yet.

i heard about it.... but for so long i did not used the front entrance... now using putrajaya exit... so dunno what happen there.. will check out this evening....

errierext

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Apr 28 2011, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lots of 4X4 accessories shops at Hatyai, especially sports rims and stainless steel stuffs. When is the plan? Maybe can organise a small troop for those who interested.

No date yet.. if really want to go im ok as long as the date is ok... family trip maybe... yes... during my trip to phuket i overnite at hatyai and next morning pusing2 around the town... and i tell u... better bring lots of cash... nanti semua kelabu mata wo... hahaha....