Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Group Buy - Bendix 4wd Brakepad

• Please log in to reply

mckhairie

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

mckhairie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ May 16 2011, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bros from KL can collect from you directly, I have updated here to request them to PM you to confirm the arrangement.

1. r3xt0n - 1 set - Paid RM290 - Ipoh
2. phoong2323 - 1 set - Paid RM290 - KL
3. razopower - 1 set - Paid RM290- KL
4. bk4t9 - 1 set - Paid RM290 - PG
5. mckhairie - 1 set - Paid RM290 - KL
6. wirahijau - 1 set - Paid RM290 - Ipoh

Mine and Bro Wirahijau, you can pass to me when you drop by Ipoh. If not, can collect it from you before Cherating Trip.

Will collect once come back from Sabah on Saturday 21 May 2011. tq
2005 Black Rexton ::: Top Speed 110km/h

r3xt0n

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:14 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Limited stock have arrived and available for bros who wanted to order now. Only a total of 7 sets is available for current shipment.

Bendix 4WD Brake Pad (Front and Rear) - RM290

Buyer List

First Paid First Served.

r3xt0n

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:14 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Bros who are planning for Eco Map should consider to upgrade the brake pad because you need to have better braking power when you have increased power.

Bendix 4WD is solid hard without brake dust that make your blink blink RIM looks dirty. But do grind the edge of the brake pad before installation to avoid rubbing sound with your existing brake disc.

byebye2u

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:57 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
believe me guys, braking with Bendix smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif especially when need sudden stoping/slowing from high speed and downhill like cameron,genting,grik-jeli smile_thumbup.gif and with heavy load.

r3xt0n

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:28 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Jul 1 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
believe me guys, braking with Bendix smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif especially when need sudden stoping/slowing from high speed and downhill like cameron,genting,grik-jeli smile_thumbup.gif and with heavy load.

I am using Bendix Titanium Metal King at front and Bendix 4WD at rear. Can see very obvious the front wheel full of brake dust while the rear is clean. I feel Bendix 4WD grip better than Titanium Metal King. Since both prices are pretty close, I would rather pay a bit more for Bendix 4WD because the brake pad going to last you longer with better safety.

car4ktlee

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

car4ktlee

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Just changed Bendix Brake Pad and Hyunkai Absorbers (Front Rear) with turbo host... very satisfy... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif
can speed any time with right leg and stop smoothly... many thanks to Bro Teerex who has teach me DIY for Brake Pad
smile_approve.gif smile_approve.gif

Jayce Lee
-
RxJayce - Rx270xdi, silver color, born 2005May.

r3xt0n

Posted 12 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (car4ktlee @ Jul 2 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just changed Bendix Brake Pad and Hyunkai Absorbers (Front Rear) with turbo host... very satisfy... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif
can speed any time with right leg and stop smoothly... many thanks to Bro Teerex who has teach me DIY for Brake Pad
smile_approve.gif smile_approve.gif

Jayce Lee

Bros who have installed Bendix 4WD Brakepad, how is the braking performance? Please share your experience.

If yours having friction sound during braking, please grind the edge of the brake pad. If not, you will got to bear with the sound till it gone on its own after a period of usage.

Balance 8 sets ready stock for bros who needed to replace brake pad. Cheaper than original set and definitely better braking power. It do not produce brake dust, unlike Bendix Metal King Titanium.

blit

Posted 13 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

blit

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jul 12 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bros who have installed Bendix 4WD Brakepad, how is the braking performance? Please share your experience.

If yours having friction sound during braking, please grind the edge of the brake pad. If not, you will got to bear with the sound till it gone on its own after a period of usage.

Balance 8 sets ready stock for bros who needed to replace brake pad. Cheaper than original set and definitely better braking power. It do not produce brake dust, unlike Bendix Metal King Titanium.

Noticeable difference as soon as I install mine. Can really feel the difference of stopping capability. Dont see any brake dust. Good buy at good price. Note the price is cheaper too. smile_thumbup.gif

citFreak

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

citFreak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Installed mine today, the most happy thing is the squeaking sound of the previous pads no longer there. Stopping power is as good as the previous run-in pads, but perhaps can get better in times.

Great buy

errierext

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jul 12 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The stock still available? I think mine its about time to change already... Please advice...