Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Hijacked At Elite Highway, Lancer Gone!

• Please log in to reply

Gunnerzz

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:29 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Apr 10 2011, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i already saw a few posted on fb... smile.gif is better to warn everyone..... yes pls do so...

Good info.. thanks bro...

For everyone info, u have the right to ask for the ID of the policemen and the policemen must show it to u.
My advice is:
1. do not step out if u are not sure
3. make sure your door is locked
4. dont switch your engine 1st (only do so after u see their ID, however police in uniform will insist u switch off at this point)
5. wind down your window a little
6. ask for id 1st ( do this politely as u do not know the person mood at that time )
7. if they cannot produce then u got 2 choice ; 1.drive away, 2.call the police.
Then again, this is a matter of life and if u r sure u cannot do your best in out running them then just gave them the key.
FYI, u got a head start as the crook wont leave their man behind and have to wait for him to get in the car 1st. And the most important thing is, shooting with a handgun is super hard even at close range.

This MO is common but i have yet to hear it happen on daylight.
Most of the time it happen at night and they will drive expansive car to keep up with the car they are about to hijack.
They cant be driving around in a kancil or viva and hoping to chase a Lancer right?

Base on my exp, i have never see plain cloth policemen drive around in expansive conti car. Not even the SB people.
If u are a suspect and SB is after u, they wont stop u politely and within second few guns are pointed at your head.
And, SB arrive in normal everyday car.
Only the custom people drove around in expansive and rare conti car from their heist.

nofear1979

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
good advice, gunnerzz bro..

another updates from the owner.

QUOTE (' date='Apr 9 2011, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all, thanks for all your concern, i will get my replacement notebook this monday and will update in details. So far a quick one:

1. No use to update that merc reg number since its fake.

2. Police suspected its gang job, because they have same MO like one criminal that has just been released from jail, known as Geng Mamak or Geng Pak Uda. They use big car to rob, and use Johor plate number with 2 digit number, eg. JSC 43. Some of them has been gunned down, means they have firearm in hand. Their style, by all means they will get what they want, including killing their victim. The vehicle will be ship outside country to World 3rd Country.

3. Photofit confirmed they are wanted suspect.

QUOTE ('date='Apr 10 2011, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Until now, no news on the car, cctv has been checked but police cannot identify the car exit anywhere.

bambi: what i scared most is, they cuff me, drag into the car, make me fainted by knocking my head or chloroform, throw me inside jungle, and shoot me to eliminate evidence. They are an organized criminal, i'm sure they have all that stuff. Trust me, the feeling of not be able to see your family again is d*mn scary, i'd rather make a run first rather than try to escape while inside the car, the merc got dark tint somemore, outside ppl wont see what they do to me inside.

QUOTE (' date='Apr 10 2011, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, sorry to hear about your loss. Just be glad that you escaped safely. Everything is done with the benefit of hindsight...i.e. perhaps I should have done this or perhaps I should have done that.

But to me you did the right thing. There was absolutely nothing you could have done to prevent the car hijacking. It is not your fault. It is just the case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have happened to any of us.

Stay safe bro. You may want to consider changing your residential address at JPJ records if it follows your car plate number...do you understand what I mean?

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

vr2turbo

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Apr 10 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good advice, gunnerzz bro..

another updates from the owner.

Lucky he escaped. If not gone case woh..... smile_blackeye.gif

tpl

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:58 AM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
woo.. so scary..
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Apr 11 2011, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
woo.. so scary..

nabeh, this is happening in bolihland...... smile_disapprove.gif

tpl

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:52 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Apr 11 2011, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nabeh, this is happening in bolihland...... smile_disapprove.gif

smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif
2012 NMT President

vr2turbo

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Apr 11 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_disapprove.gif smile_disapprove.gif

No wonder you cabut to Ohzi......... smile_wink.gif

hideiyoshi

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

hideiyoshi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
like that next time see merc wanna stop me, i let him come out then try to langgar that lazy ass always wanting discount bastards smile_angry.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,465 posts
QUOTE (hideiyoshi @ Apr 11 2011, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like that next time see merc wanna stop me, i let him come out then try to langgar that lazy ass always wanting discount bastards smile_angry.gif

Can never be too safe, anything can happen..... smile_shock.gif

tpl

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Apr 12 2011, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can never be too safe, anything can happen..... smile_shock.gif

smile_approve.gif
2012 NMT President