Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

June Outing - 3d2n Cherating Beach, Kuantan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

br1

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Apr 11 2011, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noted got two name of bro razopower,means two car or typing error?

Is correct, bringing my partner to join our Happy Family at Cherating, just like to last round.

Can u imagine the Poor Fellar has to struggle with his ride to catch the Rexton's.....LOL

May I know how far away is your camp site from Club med? cos I have a 50% off, with family and cos have grandson baby and 2 more at age 1 1/2 and 5 yrs. so really cannot stay at camp site. But maybe will buy a camp and sleep with you guys! Maybe go in 2 captivas

teerex

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Apr 11 2011, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
May I know how far away is your camp site from Club med? cos I have a 50% off, with family and cos have grandson baby and 2 more at age 1 1/2 and 5 yrs. so really cannot stay at camp site. But maybe will buy a camp and sleep with you guys! Maybe go in 2 captivas

Welcome Bro, Club Med is facing our campsite, just walk across. ha ha ha!

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

br1

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Apr 11 2011, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome Bro, Club Med is facing our campsite, just walk across. ha ha ha!

OK, good! will check and let you guys know If I am allowed to join in the fun drive and outing. But I will have to stay another night as the 50% offer is for a min of 3n stay! so I have to drive back alone smile_disapprove.gif

Will let you know asap, as booking need to be by 30 may with club med. Hope no business matter crop up or visitors from overseas

mckhairie

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

mckhairie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
Frenz, I will pay tmrw. a bit bz tonite... 2 adults + 3 kids ok... but just to inform that I'm coming from Dungun. ONly can convoy back to KL lah...
2005 Black Rexton ::: Top Speed 110km/h

teerex

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:07 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (mckhairie @ Apr 11 2011, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Frenz, I will pay tmrw. a bit bz tonite... 2 adults + 3 kids ok... but just to inform that I'm coming from Dungun. ONly can convoy back to KL lah...

Ha ha ha! we got a local to help us buy seafood, cheaper becoz they slaughter us tourist.

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

r3xt0n

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (br1 @ Apr 11 2011, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can let the kids and wifey sleep in the hotel room and then camp with us. Guys can hang out and TT under the moon and stars enjoying sea breeze and sharing on our ride. Like Bro ByeBye2U suggested, we can play tug war Captiva pulling Rexton.. hahahaha

On the first night, we will have Teerex special "Salt Chicken" and Bro ByeBye2U's Special BBQ Lamb for both night dinner. For Lunch, we will have simple Ipoh Fried Noodle and Steam Seafood (if available at market on the 2nd days) for lunch. Lots of makan, non stop. hahahhaa

r3xt0n

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (mckhairie @ Apr 11 2011, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, updated your head counts.

Bros who have not reported your head count, please post your head count here so we can estimate it for food preparation.

r3xt0n

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:31 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Apr 11 2011, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha ha! we got a local to help us buy seafood, cheaper becoz they slaughter us tourist.

Plan this for 2nd day lunch, I will bring my steaming pots along. We can have Herbal Prawn, Butter Oat Prawn, etc..

teerex

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:34 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Apr 11 2011, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plan this for 2nd day lunch, I will bring my steaming pots along. We can have Herbal Prawn, Butter Oat Prawn, etc..

Bro, you can bring the steaming pots and pans, but i am not sure if we find any prawns, coz off season.

r3xt0n

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Apr 11 2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, you can bring the steaming pots and pans, but i am not sure if we find any prawns, coz off season.

My steam pots are pretty bulky type, no big prawn small prawn also can la. If not, fish also can. Just don't wasted the effort of bringing it there without use. This trip can bring my high pressure stove along but my assistant not going, so will need volunteers to help with chopping, cutting and preparation.