Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Tt Session - Saturday - 26 March 2011

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

intermilan

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:00 AM

intermilan

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts
Thanks to everyone who showed up.

It was a fruitful session not only we minum2 makan2 and borak2, but also decided on plan for a day trip and managed to conduct a mini do-it-together (DIT) session, where together, we help each other out in installing a few accessories and parts on a few 206s.

The TT session was over at around 3:00am.

Better luck with the steering next time, ridt!

Andy214

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
QUOTE (intermilan @ Mar 29 2011, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks to everyone who showed up.

It was a fruitful session not only we minum2 makan2 and borak2, but also decided on plan for a day trip and managed to conduct a mini do-it-together (DIT) session, where together, we help each other out in installing a few accessories and parts on a few 206s.

The TT session was over at around 3:00am.

Better luck with the steering next time, ridt!

Many thanks to intermilan for his help on my broken and 'bandaged' gearknob.
Sorry ya, nowacdays cannot stay late cause got baby which currently requires more attention.

On the side note, my exhaust middle pipe rubber bushing broke, and the rear one hav crack, sign of breaking soon. Replace yesterday with longer one... Anybody got better idea to prevent this? Got phobia, last time my whole exhaust drop but luckily I was driving slow in housing area and no traffic... Perhaps polyurethane bushing???

tnash

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:56 AM

tnash

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Mar 29 2011, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Many thanks to intermilan for his help on my broken and 'bandaged' gearknob.
Sorry ya, nowacdays cannot stay late cause got baby which currently requires more attention.

On the side note, my exhaust middle pipe rubber bushing broke, and the rear one hav crack, sign of breaking soon. Replace yesterday with longer one... Anybody got better idea to prevent this? Got phobia, last time my whole exhaust drop but luckily I was driving slow in housing area and no traffic... Perhaps polyurethane bushing???

smile_cool.gif

No worries Andy, we understand you being a father now...most important thing is your presence, the spirit of comradeship is there. smile_thumbup.gif
tnash