Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Should This Type Of Driver Being Suspended Their Lincense?

• Please log in to reply

ckl050877

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
I was really angry this morning when coming to work.

A car driver is driving like motocyclist!!! I came to T junction and was on the main road. By law, cars coming out from junction to main road should stop and check for cars. Of course, I went strainght without braking. A car went out and almost knock my back. He braked and horned. I saw him at the junction but I was very close to junction when he just arrived there. I have never tought that he just straight away came out without stop.

Never mind, then I drove to left side as I would turn into left side at front junction. I noticed he accelerated and then slow down side by side with me. I did not even border to look at him. Guess what? I overtoke me and purposely braked hard in front me. Of course, I needed to look in front this time. He showed me some hand sign and then drove away. I was really angry but what could I do. smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif smile_angry.gif smile_disapprove.gif

I would just say this type of road bully will get what they deserve to have!!!!

Nokia6280

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:50 AM

Nokia6280

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
Why so angry? musik19.gif Nowaday there are many of this kind of drives out there, this is consider minor....... smile_wink.gif M'sian is to inner, we always right smile_approve.gif and others always wrong fing01.gif . For you situation, if you knock him/ her you need to pay no matter how comp26.gif .

Angry will not solve your problem, take it easily and learnt from it.

So next time when you meet with the same situation, what you should do???? Avoid it lah! laugh.gif

Do you know, there are many drivers without license and they never been caught after so many years of driving smile_big.gif

rallychamp

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
next time..take out your camera and take the picture.....send to police oso can...post on all over the web oso can.. smile_thumbup.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

KL3223

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:58 PM

KL3223

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Mar 10 2011, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
next time..take out your camera and take the picture.....send to police oso can...

this might be an offence, bro. driving and operating a cell phone/camera. laugh.gif
anyway, pic is not enough as it does not tell the whole picture.
a video is better. get those mounted in the car.

Take it easy lah, all sorts of drivers in Msia....be cool!

rallychamp

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (KL3223 @ Mar 10 2011, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this might be an offence, bro. driving and operating a cell phone/camera. laugh.gif
anyway, pic is not enough as it does not tell the whole picture.
a video is better. get those mounted in the car.

Take it easy lah, all sorts of drivers in Msia....be cool!

don't ask don't tell....

says passenger beside snap oso can...especially if your wifer/gf/girl sitting besides......cooperation... smile_thumbup.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

vr2turbo

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:44 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
Take it easy, brother. This type of driver if continue to drive like this, will have his day....... smile_wink.gif

ckl050877

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:36 PM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
What to do? Just think that this people is not even graduated from tadika!!!

tpl

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:39 AM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Mar 10 2011, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What to do? Just think that this people is not even graduated from tadika!!!

unfortunately this kind of scene happen everyday smile_blackeye.gif
2012 NMT President

ckl050877

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:20 AM

ckl050877

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Ha ha, that's why malaysia has far way to become developed country even it can develop the country with tons of money but it can not change people.

I went to US and England, they are driving politely!

You can have best hardcopy but you do not have equivalent softcopy to support it! smile_disapprove.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (ckl050877 @ Mar 11 2011, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ha ha, that's why malaysia has far way to become developed country even it can develop the country with tons of money but it can not change people.

I went to US and England, they are driving politely!

You can have best hardcopy but you do not have equivalent softcopy to support it! smile_disapprove.gif

Here is an actual story. My old school mate went off to New Zealand for studies, then got married, got PR status and stayed there for a couple of years before coming back for a visit. While he was here, his sister loan him a car. The furthest he got was the junction outside his sister's house and turn back. He mentioned Malaysian traffic is mad one.......hahahahaha smile_big.gif