Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Mitshubishi Lancer Sportback

• Please log in to reply

nofear1979

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:11 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Mar 4 2011, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when u pedal hard, u can hear combination sounds of vacuum cleaner and friesien cow smile_tongue.gif

some more you go and tell your daughter got cow inside the engine~~...
LOL haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaa

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

alexT

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:13 AM

alexT

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
QUOTE (tpl @ Mar 18 2011, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the image in the side mirror looks spooky

tpl

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

tpl

N20 Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,101 posts
QUOTE (alexT @ Mar 20 2011, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the image in the side mirror looks spooky

ohh.. dun worry.. the side mirror pecah d.. left few pcs there..
2012 NMT President

jameshy

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

jameshy

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Hi, anyone done soundproofing for lancer sportback? Quite irriate with rear tyre noise. Any auto shop for recommend near kepong? beside tyre noise, I'm enjoy driving this car. hope can see more lancer sportback in the road. Always feel lonely driving lancer sportback on the road. Found one white color lancer sportback at desa parkcity, any owner here?

br1

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

br1

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,825 posts
QUOTE (jameshy @ Feb 9 2012, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, anyone done soundproofing for lancer sportback? Quite irriate with rear tyre noise. Any auto shop for recommend near kepong? beside tyre noise, I'm enjoy driving this car. hope can see more lancer sportback in the road. Always feel lonely driving lancer sportback on the road. Found one white color lancer sportback at desa parkcity, any owner here?

not sure but read a lot here, about KL auto doing good jobs? maybe you can check with them to see if it help?
ya, nice shaped car to me, but dont see much on the road, maybe plp dont like the shape or high price factor?

jameshy

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

jameshy

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Although loaded with 2400CC engine, the fuel consumption is still good for me. In a city drive, still manage to maintain fuel consumption above 10km/l. On highway, around 12km/l with 4 adults inside the car.

Due to hatchback design, the design looks odd especially the rear part. Until today, as the owner, I love the front design, but hate it when looking at the back of this car. Funny feeling!

nofear1979

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (jameshy @ Feb 9 2012, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although loaded with 2400CC engine, the fuel consumption is still good for me. In a city drive, still manage to maintain fuel consumption above 10km/l. On highway, around 12km/l with 4 adults inside the car.

Due to hatchback design, the design looks odd especially the rear part. Until today, as the owner, I love the front design, but hate it when looking at the back of this car. Funny feeling!

bulky design? biggrin.gif

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions