Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Bermaz Aftersale Is Suxx

• Please log in to reply

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
My 18 months yrs old Mazda 3 been rectified a pedal vibration , until now those problem still cannot been solved my Bermaz technician since I lodged on 1000km service.

SC keep changing the wrong part .It more towards try and error.Now they ask we to wait for Japanese engineer to come .They even cannot promise when those fella will come to our shore.

Worst case , some top level management of after sale service not reply my email anymore.

For normal interval service , the SC can handle it very well but when it come to deeper ground , they clearly not have the expertise.

Maybe my problem is isolated case but those owner who face some technical problem know how the lousy SC handle the problem.

Mazda still a great car . The problem is how the Bermaz handle the problem.

Mean

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Feb 26 2011, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My 18 months yrs old Mazda 3 been rectified a pedal vibration , until now those problem still cannot been solved my Bermaz technician since I lodged on 1000km service.

SC keep changing the wrong part .It more towards try and error.Now they ask we to wait for Japanese engineer to come .They even cannot promise when those fella will come to our shore.

Worst case , some top level management of after sale service not reply my email anymore.

For normal interval service , the SC can handle it very well but when it come to deeper ground , they clearly not have the expertise.

Maybe my problem is isolated case but those owner who face some technical problem know how the lousy SC handle the problem.

Mazda still a great car . The problem is how the Bermaz handle the problem.

Oh no... if a simpler product like Mazda 3 also they cannot handle, what more a Mazda 8? Really thinking twice now..
Wondering if William would like to comment.

I miss my Perdana V6...<FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana><EM>

1999 c.c. V6 24 VALVE DOHC EFI ABS but no airbags<P></P>

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:19 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
I know some Mazda owner's who sold his 12 months car because he already pissed off with his ride. Leave a months in workshop but ended nothing done

Normal interval service is great since the SC handle less car compare to T an H.

Mean

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Feb 26 2011, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know some Mazda owner's who sold his 12 months car because he already pissed off with his ride. Leave a months in workshop but ended nothing done

Normal interval service is great since the SC handle less car compare to T an H.

This is bad..lar. I really hope you and that 12-month-old-sold-off-car are the only pissed off owners..

I own what some people call a crappy Proton Perdana 2.0 V6 bought new in 2000 and I have never had major grouses with it. I kept telling the service center guys that I bought their top of the range product and that they had to treat issues accordingly.

So if Bermaz wants to screw the Mazda brand, God help us all who are connected to it in any way.

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:27 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ Feb 26 2011, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh no... if a simpler product like Mazda 3 also they cannot handle, what more a Mazda 8? Really thinking twice now..
Wondering if William would like to comment.

Just pray that your ride is problem free

But the good thing about Bermaz , they provide courtesy for their customer.

I don't aspect William to comment .He is in sale department and he's great person for those who want to buy Mazda.

Mean

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Feb 26 2011, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't aspect William to comment .He is in sale department and he's great person for those who want to buy Mazda.

Sales or not, his words carry some weight in here..positive or otherwise.

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ Feb 26 2011, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sales or not, his words carry some weight in here..positive or otherwise.

Last year , William told me that Mazda 3 2010 1.6 is using DBW , when to SC to rectify my problem . I argued with them when SA told me that Mazda 3 2010 1.6 still using cable instead of DBW. When I mention who ask me about DBW , SA said , who is William ? He only saleman!

I ask them to check under hood then SAagreed that Mazda 3 1.6 using DBW smile_blackeye.gif

Mean

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:44 PM

Mean

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
QUOTE (mikasa @ Feb 26 2011, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last year , William told me that Mazda 3 2010 1.6 is using DBW , when to SC to rectify my problem . I argued with them when SA told me that Mazda 3 2010 1.6 still using cable instead of DBW. When I mention who ask me about DBW , SA said , who is William ? He only saleman!

I ask them to check under hood then SAagreed that Mazda 3 1.6 using DBW smile_blackeye.gif

Sheesh..the thing is, William is also an enthusiastic Mazda guy who also happens to sell cars. I would trust his opinion since he knows both sides although he can only wear one hat at a time.
Since time immemorial and perhaps since Henry Ford's days salesmen and workshop mechs have been at loggerheads with each other. In your case, looks like we are at the mercy of Bermaz's untrained personnel. Mati la ini macam..............

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
QUOTE (Mean @ Feb 26 2011, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sheesh..the thing is, William is also an enthusiastic Mazda guy who also happens to sell cars. I would trust his opinion since he knows both sides although he can only wear one hat at a time.
Since time immemorial and perhaps since Henry Ford's days salesmen and workshop mechs have been at loggerheads with each other. In your case, looks like we are at the mercy of Bermaz's untrained personnel. Mati la ini macam..............

Even SA that been trained in Japan said that the vibration on pedal is normal for Mazda 3 .He straight away keep quite when he test another M 3 and found nothing ..

Just regret coz not to buy my ride with William..

mikasa

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

mikasa

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
IMHO . not so many customer care to share their experience on public forum like this , maybe due to busy hectic life style .

another worst case scenario..

SC trash a front bumper of the customer''s car

scratch dashboard by SC ...