Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Inspira Alot Problem ?

• Please log in to reply

ntc2000

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Mar 16 2011, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plus wide body CF evo X bodykit.... smile_big.gif

c-west = 10hp
demon eye = 10hp
hotbits = 20hp
reflash ecu = 20hp
sticker = 5hp per each.

*foooh....... even his LCT horse power better than real evo...*
*cabutzzzz kuat kuat*

mosh

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:52 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Mar 16 2011, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
c-west = 10hp
demon eye = 10hp
hotbits = 20hp
reflash ecu = 20hp
sticker = 5hp per each.

*foooh....... even his LCT horse power better than real evo...*
*cabutzzzz kuat kuat*

driver face oso contribute hp one.... the more hemsem... the more hp..!
oso *cabutzzzz kuat kuat* smile_big.gif

nofear1979

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:26 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
-- removed --
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

ejan_

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

ejan_

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
Even though got some minor issue, the car itself satisfied me with the price that i paid..
many aftermarket item since this is copycat of famous lancer.. not hard to get aftermarket item and price is reasonable..
also not worried since Proton have many service center.. EON.. MMC.. not worried on part delayed smile_tongue.gif

lots of new car competition out there.. not all car are perfect.. buy if suitable for u...

icechong

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

icechong

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
i have an inspira 1.8 MT, so far i am happy with the car, but not the proton.

It is long story, so i do summarize. The salesman promised to give me 3 years free service and maintenance because my car registered during March 2011, kind of their promotion. I was very happy to get this as a bonus for me to buy this car. During the 1000 km service, the service center told me that my 3 years free S&M is not recorded in their system, so i need to pay for the first service (engine oil, oild filter, gasket total RM162). I called the sales manager, and he said that he will get the thing solved by this week.

Other than the communication and coordination problem, the car is just good for the price that i paid.

1. the "nyok" sound from the suspension is acceptable, it happens only early in the morning while i passing the speed bump, and it lasted only for about 30 seconds - 1 minutes.

2. if i drive aggressively, the car is powerful, good pickup.

3. for high speed, when i go for 160km/h, the car is still very steady.

4. if drive below 100km/h (highway), the fuel consumption is quite good. I managed to get 13km/L even before the first service.

The name proton is busuk, but the car is really not bad.

icechong

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

icechong

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
addition, i have a "T" also, since the first day i got the car, there was a "click" sound every time i corner or brake. Sent to service center in subang jaya, they said they can not fix, diverted me to PJ, PJ service center fixed it, but after 2 days, the "click" came back. Then i sent to PJ again, fixed, after 1 week, same problem. I sent third time, fixed but back again. Basically my car stayed in PJ workshop for more than 2 weeks.
So i resent with big complaints, this time they hold my car for 1 week, finally they found a nut in the door that causing the "click".

I am not trying to say "T" is not good, i quite happy with the car too. Just want to share that every manufacturer will have problem, depends on your luck. smile.gif

nofear1979

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (icechong @ Mar 23 2011, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
addition, i have a "T" also, since the first day i got the car, there was a "click" sound every time i corner or brake. Sent to service center in subang jaya, they said they can not fix, diverted me to PJ, PJ service center fixed it, but after 2 days, the "click" came back. Then i sent to PJ again, fixed, after 1 week, same problem. I sent third time, fixed but back again. Basically my car stayed in PJ workshop for more than 2 weeks.
So i resent with big complaints, this time they hold my car for 1 week, finally they found a nut in the door that causing the "click".

I am not trying to say "T" is not good, i quite happy with the car too. Just want to share that every manufacturer will have problem, depends on your luck. smile.gif

bro.. good to hear that 1.8MT works well & sorry for your bad experience with Proton..

Any chance to meet up for TT??

I wanted to test the manual for so long, but not available for test drive tongue.gif & because my next plan is upgrade to Manual Transmission... hehehehe..
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

ntc2000

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (nofear1979 @ Mar 23 2011, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro.. good to hear that 1.8MT works well & sorry for your bad experience with Proton..

Any chance to meet up for TT??

I wanted to test the manual for so long, but not available for test drive tongue.gif & because my next plan is upgrade to Manual Transmission... hehehehe..

icehong bro... ur 1.8MT smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

nf bro, change to evo engine lar... u change gb, later 4B11 merajuk then really jia lat... Test drive?? hmmm... invite me also.. 059.gif

ejan_

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

ejan_

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
not much complaint about car.. but u will heard many complaint about Sales Advisor, Branch, Dealer, Service center.. its all about people who bring good or bad Proton name..

ntc2000

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
just saw an inspira with army plate number ZU 14.

so fast army alr got inspira to drive.... m'sia goment really rich... 059.gif