Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Inspira Alot Problem ?

• Please log in to reply

mosh

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:29 PM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (gamuhu @ Jul 5 2011, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have test drive both inspira and lancer...finnaly i choose lancer..why? quality wise, lancer is the answer.. coz the built in interior all those thing is perfect for me + no weird2 sound come out and the mitsu handling is very superb. At the meantime,my brother finally choose inspira coz no money for installament for lancer...but then, he really regrate with the decision made due to lot of problem especially with suspension sound and some weird2 sound from the cabin. FYI, the millage for my brother inspira not even reach 500 km. so pity...

pity your brother cuz got a lemon car while others enjoi their fine ride.

i oso can story like that... smile_big.gif

dm3

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:53 AM

dm3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
haha, normal la ppl will sure bash here n there.
as for the absorber noise, it inherited frm lancer also.
not all inspira has the noise, it have the common ones are jus 1 'nyeks's in the morning per day, how bad is tht? so far most of us used it for 7 mths and lovin it each time. no major probs. except some had some noise which EOn/Prton Edar SC happily solved it for them.
go see any car makes/models sure some units have probs.

matrixlyn

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

matrixlyn

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (gamuhu @ Jul 5 2011, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have test drive both inspira and lancer...finnaly i choose lancer..why? quality wise, lancer is the answer.. coz the built in interior all those thing is perfect for me + no weird2 sound come out and the mitsu handling is very superb. At the meantime,my brother finally choose inspira coz no money for installament for lancer...but then, he really regrate with the decision made due to lot of problem especially with suspension sound and some weird2 sound from the cabin. FYI, the millage for my brother inspira not even reach 500 km. so pity...

My brother drive City...turn corner, bumper fell off, dunno why. My sister drive VIOS, steering wheel and gearstick all tercabut. My cousin brother drive Ferrari, engine flies out because RPM too high and powerful.

I pity the basher who create a log in just to post 1 bash and never be seen again. Pathethic.

SplitFire

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (matrixlyn @ Jul 12 2011, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My brother drive City...turn corner, bumper fell off, dunno why. My sister drive VIOS, steering wheel and gearstick all tercabut. My cousin brother drive Ferrari, engine flies out because RPM too high and powerful.

I pity the basher who create a log in just to post 1 bash and never be seen again. Pathethic.

Walamak....are you sure your familiy members are driving, not demolishing? 059.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

gamuhu

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

gamuhu

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
haha..why people so pround with inspira and at the end change logo to mitsu....really not understand...by the way...enjoy your ride bro!!

mosh

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

mosh

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,557 posts
QUOTE (gamuhu @ Jul 15 2011, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha..why people so pround with inspira and at the end change logo to mitsu....really not understand...by the way...enjoy your ride bro!!

u ask them ar...

anyway its their own car..! suka hati la what they wanna put on.. lol!

nofear1979

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:00 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Jul 16 2011, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u ask them ar...

anyway its their own car..! suka hati la what they wanna put on.. lol!

lancer change to evoX

LOL hahahahahaha 059.gif

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

ntc2000

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:18 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (gamuhu @ Jul 15 2011, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that day saw a inspira with mitsu badge terbalik 1... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif up side down..

dm3

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

dm3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
i dun think all inspira owners change their badge, so far a very small number does so. well as ppl say suka hati dia orang.
as for me i really like the inspira's look for now.

wuu

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:58 PM

wuu

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
QUOTE (rubz77 @ Jun 28 2011, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys,

How are your Inspiras so far ?

I've narrowed the choice between Honda City and Inspira 2.0.....Yes I know both cars are at completely different categories but are in the same price range.

I've had a Wira before and currently own a Waja 2005 model and i told myself i've had enough of Protons. That was until the Inspira was launched. I'm pretty impressed with it.

I noticed a few things about the Insipra, comparing the earlier batches to the current batches. They are :

1. Tweeter housing on the side mirrors is no longer there on the current batches. It's now just a piece of plastic panel.
2. The internal wheel arches does not have the black protective coating. The earlier batches had the coating. This coating is to prevent stone chips to the paint work in the wheel arche.

The Proton Salesman seems 'blur' about the above matters when i pointed to him as there were two Inspira 2.0 in the showroom, one of which is an earlier batch.

The question is whether Proton is cutting back on some items in the current batches of Inspiras. For a RM92k car, to cut back on small items like the above seems illogical. I have not checked other Proton showrooms yet.

Anyways, any major issues with this car ? Does the Inspira suffer from the usual rattles and squeaky noise that seems to be inherent in all Protons cars ?

Thanks and cheers :smile_cool:

Mine is 1.8M since January. Now clocked 10k km alr. So far the FC is quite good when last month went to Perlis and clocked 1260km for abt 150 petrol Ron95 ( shell only ). Very satistied on the steering feel & comfortable driving at speed 140-150kmh or sometimes 170kmh. But 180kmh felt to fast & difficult to control if any car change lanes suddenly ( can feel body roll with a little terperanjat due to soft suspension ).

Noise level I think is average if you drive at 120kmh - 140kmh. More than that is nicer & quiter than my old sentra n16.

So far not found any paint peel off yet. Keep on washing every week at home . So far nice paint finished for this car. Now just thinking to get 17 inch rims with wider tyre.