Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Workshop In Kota Kinabalu?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

soeffeyan

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

soeffeyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
hi guys. I'm going to be transferred to Kota Kinabalu soon and will bring along my 206 too. Any 206 sabahan ownerhere care to share any good workshop?

xadi

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
QUOTE (soeffeyan @ Feb 21 2011, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi guys. I'm going to be transferred to Kota Kinabalu soon and will bring along my 206 too. Any 206 sabahan ownerhere care to share any good workshop?

Wah...bestnya transfered to KK. I dun think you would want to come back here once u've lived there. Enjoy the FRESH air & FRESH seafood and FRESH vege(kalau belum kahwin, the girls also smile_tongue.gif ). Most of all enjoy how ppl are gonna gawk at your 206 there. Pugs and Cits are very very very very very very very very very very very very rare over there. Sadly there's no SC for pugs there. However on the bright side, Brooklands(distributors for Citroens) do have a big service center there. Its very near to my kampung in Inanam. I guess you could make friends there and get them to service ur car too. Or find out where are continental car mechanics located. If you need parts which they don't have, dun worry la. I can post to you from here or bring it over whenever I go back to KK(usually once or twice a year)

http://www.citroen.c..._centres.asp#kk
http://www.citroen.c.../contact.asp#kk

There's also a workshop which does tiara along the main road from KK to papar/kimanis. Heading towards kimanis from KK, the w/shop will be along the main road on the right hand side. He should be able to do ur 206 too but I don't think he has any diagnostic tools.

Maybe for now u can think about bringing some consumable(oil filter, air filter, plugs, brake pads, etc) spare parts with you. Ship it together with the car. BTW, how much is the cost to ship ur car there? last time I spent 1800 to ship my kancil from KK to KL. When will you be shifting?
Speed does not kill. Stupid driving does
http://aldrieca.blogspot.com/
http://puggy206.blogspot.com/

soeffeyan

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

soeffeyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
hi xadi. never knew that you are also fellow sabahan.

I was transferred 0n the 16th Feb. Things get a bit messy, hence the late reply. The mover that my company hired still keeping my car in the warehouse and supposed to ship by today. Not sure how much the cost, my company paid all my transfer expenses. Maybe around 2000++.

I called the the citroen SC but unfortunately they said they don't do peugeot. Anyway I saw a few 206s in KK, maybe next time I will just stop and greet them, asked them where they service their car

xadi

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
QUOTE (soeffeyan @ Mar 2 2011, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi xadi. never knew that you are also fellow sabahan.

I was transferred 0n the 16th Feb. Things get a bit messy, hence the late reply. The mover that my company hired still keeping my car in the warehouse and supposed to ship by today. Not sure how much the cost, my company paid all my transfer expenses. Maybe around 2000++.

I called the the citroen SC but unfortunately they said they don't do peugeot. Anyway I saw a few 206s in KK, maybe next time I will just stop and greet them, asked them where they service their car

my wife is from kk, so we go back quite often.Got good news for you....took this from paultan.org.

Nasim has appointed Kota Kinabalu-based Angkatan Hebat Motor as its sole Peugeot dealership in Sabah. The appointment follows the recent launch of the Peugeot Blue Box Malacca and is part of the brand’s nationwide expansion exercise.

Angkatan Hebat Motor is a unit of Angkatan Hebat, which is the fleet management services provider to the Sabah state government and is also a dealer for several commercial and passenger vehicle brands.

The company is set to launch a showroom at the One Borneo Hypermall in Kota Kinabalu and a 2S dealership for after-sales services in Kolombong, Kota Kinabalu, by end-July.

Angkatan Hebat Motor kicked off a series of two-day road shows in KK over the weekend, and next up is Tawau (June 24-25), Lahad Datu (June 28-29) and Sandakan (July 1-2). The cars that will be featured at the road show will be the 207, 308 Turbo, 3008 and the new RCZ coupe.

For the remainder of the year, Nasim is targeting to sell 200 units in Sabah and has set a target of achieving a 2% to 3% market share of the passenger car market in the state within three years.

Besides the outlets in Malacca and Kota Kinabalu, Nasim plans to open 3S centres in Kota Bahru, Balakong, Sungai Petani, Kuantan, Kepong and Seremban. Once these are open, Nasim will have 26 outlets nationwide and will be represented in all major markets in the country.

lowpro

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
at the moment, i think fook loi still services the 206 but angkatan hebat should be readying their service centre very soon at some place called kelombong i think.
Let's talk about driving again!

soeffeyan

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

soeffeyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
QUOTE (lowpro @ Jun 22 2011, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at the moment, i think fook loi still services the 206 but angkatan hebat should be readying their service centre very soon at some place called kelombong i think.

My power steering pump broken a few weeks ago. I had my car sent to Fook Loi but they didnt want to receive my car initially.

So next thing I complained about my situation on their Peugeot Malaysia facebook. I told them my power steering broken in KK and I got nowhere to send my car. To make story short, I gave them my contact number and they quickly called me. They told me the workshop in KK is not read yet and surprisingly they also knew my car is still at Fook Loi. The manager in Fook Loi agreed to service my car.

I left my car at Fook Loi for 10 days for them to replace power steering pump. Actually they can fixed it in shorter period but I asked them to do thorough checking. I also managed got to know one 206 bestari owner (very cute lady!!). Total damage to my financial is about 1700++. My friend's proton satria also got problem with the pump (not sure what pump) on the same day and she paid 1500++. So I think the total repair cost is quite fair considering that I also replace the belt and need 3 liters of ATF oil.

lowpro

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
QUOTE (soeffeyan @ Jul 13 2011, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My power steering pump broken a few weeks ago. I had my car sent to Fook Loi but they didnt want to receive my car initially.

So next thing I complained about my situation on their Peugeot Malaysia facebook. I told them my power steering broken in KK and I got nowhere to send my car. To make story short, I gave them my contact number and they quickly called me. They told me the workshop in KK is not read yet and surprisingly they also knew my car is still at Fook Loi. The manager in Fook Loi agreed to service my car.

I left my car at Fook Loi for 10 days for them to replace power steering pump. Actually they can fixed it in shorter period but I asked them to do thorough checking. I also managed got to know one 206 bestari owner (very cute lady!!). Total damage to my financial is about 1700++. My friend's proton satria also got problem with the pump (not sure what pump) on the same day and she paid 1500++. So I think the total repair cost is quite fair considering that I also replace the belt and need 3 liters of ATF oil.

well, the nasim staff still look into what goes on in here though they remain silent on most issues now... but you didn't get that cute 206 lady owner's number? wink.gif

actually, many people still have this wrong idea that peugeot parts are expensive. it is not really the case. some parts are slightly higher and there are also some parts that are lower than the japanese. the brand needs people like you to tell the truth about the parts and prices so that others can be convinced. if people only know how to talk about their bad experiences about peugeot and not about the good, it will be lop-sided and result in creating negative vibes about peugeot. this will hurt the owners themselves more than the brand. so, thanks for pointing out that the power steering pump only costs a paltry rm200 more than the one found in a local car. wonder how much a similar item for a hyundai getz or i10 or a honda jazz, toyota vios or even a myvi costs.
Let's talk about driving again!

xadi

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
soeffeyan, I think i saw ur car just now at jln coastal...izzit BHHxxxx?

soeffeyan

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

soeffeyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
QUOTE (xadi @ Dec 28 2011, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
soeffeyan, I think i saw ur car just now at jln coastal...izzit BHHxxxx?

yeah that's my car. Impress how you managed to pinpoint mycar hahaha. But the driver was either my sis or my father.

Coming back for the xmas & new year holiday?

xadi

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

xadi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 805 posts
QUOTE (soeffeyan @ Dec 29 2011, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah that's my car. Impress how you managed to pinpoint mycar hahaha. But the driver was either my sis or my father.

Coming back for the xmas & new year holiday?

hehehe...i guess i have inbuilt peugeot and citroen radar in me. Today i saw another 206B, Selangor number plate at ranau. Wonder who's is it.

Yeah, i'm back here for a week for christmas n new year holiday.