Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Group Buy Rubber Damper

• Please log in to reply

byebye2u

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Feb 21 2011, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really handling has improve tremendously which boast up the confidence ! With a clean catalytic, revving has improve also.

During my journey back from Ipoh, even BMW E60 525 come cucuk my belakang! I think is the Rexton Hub sticker which attracts all the attention......LOL.

Anybody else has the same experince as me.

Also, just asking, anybody ever think of the idea to add another set of dampers on the top side of the springs, will this make the ride too harsh ?? Just toying with the idea to see if this will have better improvement.

Cheers.

I was thinking to install another set also but sure loss the comfort/slush feeling , I need to change the absorber then decide.

byebye2u

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Feb 21 2011, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahhaha........maybe your rite too....kekekekek.......could be the Bimmer guy recognised the wrong car.....it was bro byebye2u that he was after actually....

I still have the other dampers with me (2 sets), hahahha probably just curi curi test it out then only return to the actual owners later....hihihi.

he he he he..not 525 , but 530 once kena smoke , maybe he want revenge..hahahahahaha

byebye2u

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 21 2011, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, maybe he kena cucuk by Bro ByeBye2u and now he is targeting RextonHub to revenge and you are the lucky one. No worry, Bro RX270XDI is researching on a secret power boast project..Hahaha

Good, it is easy to install and remove. Can test to know immediately.

just test it la, then tell us the result smile_tongue.gif

mokdin

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

mokdin

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Feb 19 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the reason why he was looking forward to change the dampers in Ipoh la! ha ha ha! If got more things to change i think he will go back 2molo.

hi all bro,
changed the damper on the 22nd feb in ipoh,bro r3xton stand beside whole day as technical adviser,changed diesel filter,brake fluid and clean up the catlyst converter as well, now the rexton have so much much power. on the last count, i managed to get 1600km for RM210(consumption).highway of course
rahman

r3xt0n

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (mokdin @ Feb 24 2011, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi all bro,
changed the damper on the 22nd feb in ipoh,bro r3xton stand beside whole day as technical adviser,changed diesel filter,brake fluid and clean up the catlyst converter as well, now the rexton have so much much power. on the last count, i managed to get 1600km for RM210(consumption).highway of course

If you can snap a photo the next time, you will be the record holder for best FC consumption. The current record holder is Bro RX270XDI that drive more than 700km but I dont have the details yet, waiting for his photo and confirmation.

When you going for the next round of servicing / bush changing, should service your Vacuum Modulator too. The turbo lag and acceleration power will improve even further.

errierext

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:18 AM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
Bro,

I also need a set of the RD. If still available i'll collect during April's TT.

Thanks.

r3xt0n

Posted 23 March 2011 - 02:09 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Mar 22 2011, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,

I also need a set of the RD. If still available i'll collect during April's TT.

Thanks.

If there are enough interest, Bro ByeBye2U don't mind the trouble to order again. Bros who are interested, please reply here quickly, so ordering can be done for collection during 09 April Group Lunch.

wirahijau

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

wirahijau

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Mar 23 2011, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are enough interest, Bro ByeBye2U don't mind the trouble to order again. Bros who are interested, please reply here quickly, so ordering can be done for collection during 09 April Group Lunch.

I want,i want 1 set plssss.will collect on april group lunch

canal82

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

canal82

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 5 2011, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2nd Group Buy

Full Set of 4pcs Rubber Damper for Rear and Front Suspension
Price : RM220
Model : Rexton
Max Order : NA
Payment Deadline - 31 March 2011
Order Collection - April 2011 TT

Order List

Total Paid =

Conditions
1. Payment to be made to RextonHub Bank account before deadline. Bank details is available at Private Section's Accounting Thread or requested via PM.
2. Order to be collected from during or after April 2011 TT
3. DIY self-installation or at any tyre shops for RM30 (usually)

1. Photo of the 6 sets of stock available. Prebuy by Bro ByeBye2U, big clap for him

2. Installation Photo

3. Installation Photo

Hi Bros,
kalau ada extra, i would like to get 1set & collect on april TT

r3xt0n

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (canal82 @ Apr 7 2011, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bros,
kalau ada extra, i would like to get 1set & collect on april TT

The last group order all completely sold. Will post the next group buy once we confirmed the arrangement.