Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Group Buy Rubber Damper

• Please log in to reply

r3xt0n

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Feb 19 2011, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the reason why he was looking forward to change the dampers in Ipoh la! ha ha ha! If got more things to change i think he will go back 2molo.

I already suggested the excuse he can use, wait for spare parts shop to open tomorrow. Then can join with Bro RX270XDI to party together hehehehe

byebye2u

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Razopower's stop by to install the rubber damper ended up with 2 meals (5pm and 8pm), almost wanted to take supper before going back. Hahahaha

just sms him, his reply - " Wow! Superb Improvement, handling and confidence than before"

funny..hihi a rubber can improve ride so much , but what I notice - body roll almost gone with the rubber especially for the rear passenger , mine with absorber koyak also last night racing 195km/h on penang bridge and BKE smile_blush.gif

r3xt0n

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:43 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Feb 19 2011, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just sms him, his reply - " Wow! Superb Improvement, handling and confidence than before"

funny..hihi a rubber can improve ride so much , but what I notice - body roll almost gone with the rubber especially for the rear passenger , mine with absorber koyak also last night racing 195km/h on penang bridge and BKE smile_blush.gif

On our way to Ipoh, a Sorento cucuk Bro Razopower. Then, I saw him coming near my backside wanted to cucuk me next at 140kmh. Just nice a lorry cut out to overtake, so both of us got to slow down till 80kmh before both of us pick up together. Pickup about the same rate till 120kmh then he is getting smaller from my mirror when I pushed to 180kmh. Then I slowed down to wait for him but he turn into R&R.. Maybe he should try to cucuk u...... hhaahahha

byebye2u

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On our way to Ipoh, a Sorento cucuk Bro Razopower. Then, I saw him coming near my backside wanted to cucuk me next at 140kmh. Just nice a lorry cut out to overtake, so both of us got to slow down till 80kmh before both of us pick up together. Pickup about the same rate till 120kmh then he is getting smaller from my mirror when I pushed to 180kmh. Then I slowed down to wait for him but he turn into R&R.. Maybe he should try to cucuk u...... hhaahahha

sorento..hahahaha

few month back, maybe he use some remap,tuning or what but at that time I maintain 160. come behind him (he at 140) ,he suddently accelerate but i'm getting closer and closer, so at 160 he when to the left ( road is so straight and very very clear ). his exhaust also a bit noisy, I can hear him pressing the throttle..he he he he

side by side , but my top speed is much better, I think he can go 185km/h smile_blush.gif ..we did it a few time then I blah jauh jauh..hahahaha

( last night rentap against soup-up wira , bridge to bke..smoke him )

r3xt0n

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Bros who have installed Rubber Dampers from 1st Group Buy, please spare a little time to share your feedback and experience for the benefit of bros who are interested.

razopower

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:59 AM

razopower

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Razopower's stop by to install the rubber damper ended up with 2 meals (5pm and 8pm), almost wanted to take supper before going back. Hahahaha

Wah lau.......really really super full......have to stop few times to unload ! Lol......anyway, thanks for your hospitality bro r3xt0n....really appreaciate.

razopower

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

razopower

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Feb 19 2011, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really handling has improve tremendously which boast up the confidence ! With a clean catalytic, revving has improve also.

During my journey back from Ipoh, even BMW E60 525 come cucuk my belakang! I think is the Rexton Hub sticker which attracts all the attention......LOL.

Anybody else has the same experince as me.

Also, just asking, anybody ever think of the idea to add another set of dampers on the top side of the springs, will this make the ride too harsh ?? Just toying with the idea to see if this will have better improvement.

Cheers.

r3xt0n

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Feb 21 2011, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really handling has improve tremendously which boast up the confidence ! With a clean catalytic, revving has improve also.

During my journey back from Ipoh, even BMW E60 525 come cucuk my belakang! I think is the Rexton Hub sticker which attracts all the attention......LOL.

Anybody else has the same experince as me.

RextonHub is not RacerHub la, so why it attracted people to cucuk you? Maybe you are driving too slow, blocking all the cars on fast lane. Hahahaha

Also, just asking, anybody ever think of the idea to add another set of dampers on the top side of the springs, will this make the ride too harsh ?? Just toying with the idea to see if this will have better improvement.

Cheers.

Good idea, maybe you can try first to be the white rat. Your suspension will be running on rubber instead of spring then. hahahaha

razopower

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:58 PM

razopower

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 21 2011, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RextonHub is not RacerHub la, so why it attracted people to cucuk you? Maybe you are driving too slow, blocking all the cars on fast lane. Hahahaha

Good idea, maybe you can try first to be the white rat. Your suspension will be running on rubber instead of spring then. hahahaha

Hahahhaha........maybe your rite too....kekekekek.......could be the Bimmer guy recognised the wrong car.....it was bro byebye2u that he was after actually....

I still have the other dampers with me (2 sets), hahahha probably just curi curi test it out then only return to the actual owners later....hihihi.

r3xt0n

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Feb 21 2011, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahahhaha........maybe your rite too....kekekekek.......could be the Bimmer guy recognised the wrong car.....it was bro byebye2u that he was after actually....

I still have the other dampers with me (2 sets), hahahha probably just curi curi test it out then only return to the actual owners later....hihihi.

Yeah, maybe he kena cucuk by Bro ByeBye2u and now he is targeting RextonHub to revenge and you are the lucky one. No worry, Bro RX270XDI is researching on a secret power boast project..Hahaha

Good, it is easy to install and remove. Can test to know immediately.