Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Group Buy Rubber Damper

• Please log in to reply

r3xt0n

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:33 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Feb 13 2011, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea, not easy to get , until now I cannot get the direct dealer, the shop towkay remove all sticker, box, package, brand,etc smile_angry.gif ... but it works very well on my rexton smile_thumbup.gif reduce rollover , reduce bumpy but still feel luxury,relax. what I like most when emergency brake, without the damper the nose dive too much, now just nice smile_thumbup.gif

Bring the balance 2 sets along with you during the TT as well. Bro mokdin who just joined PM me that he interested to get one. So I am working out the details with him.

mokdin

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

mokdin

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 14 2011, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bring the balance 2 sets along with you during the TT as well. Bro mokdin who just joined PM me that he interested to get one. So I am working out the details with him.

tq bro wilson, i will be collecting it in ipoh on the 21.2.2011. will call you ,tq for the info
rahman

r3xt0n

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 14 2011, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will be collecting for Bro Spacebar too, to pick up from me in Ipoh. He can't join the TT.

byebye2u

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 16 2011, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be collecting for Bro Spacebar too, to pick up from me in Ipoh. He can't join the TT.

ok smile_thumbup.gif ..i bring all 6 to TT

r3xt0n

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Feb 16 2011, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok smile_thumbup.gif ..i bring all 6 to TT

The rubber damper is like hot cake, all finish sold out. Bro Razopower stop by to install at Ipoh Workshop, clean exhaust catalyst and clean air filter for RM50 only. Now he is much happier with his ride. Smiling all the way back to KL, hehehehee

When should we put up the 2nd Group Buy to gather for those bros who missed the 1st Group Buy?

byebye2u

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The rubber damper is like hot cake, all finish sold out. Bro Razopower stop by to install at Ipoh Workshop, clean exhaust catalyst and clean air filter for RM50 only. Now he is much happier with his ride. Smiling all the way back to KL, hehehehee

When should we put up the 2nd Group Buy to gather for those bros who missed the 1st Group Buy?

glad to hear he is happy with the ride now smile_approve.gif

late march or early april I can balik kg to get some more , I think booking/order can start now so the shop can prepare stock.

r3xt0n

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Feb 19 2011, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
glad to hear he is happy with the ride now smile_approve.gif

late march or early april I can balik kg to get some more , I think booking/order can start now so the shop can prepare stock.

So I will put up for ordering till 31st March, so everyone has more time to join the Group Buy.

teerex

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Bro,
Wah! the first group smiling and going back to KL, 2molo 2nd group will be smiling and dropping by to Ipoh again ha ha ha!
Dunno wanna clean or fill up ha ha ha ha!

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

r3xt0n

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Feb 19 2011, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bro,
Wah! the first group smiling and going back to KL, 2molo 2nd group will be smiling and dropping by to Ipoh again ha ha ha!
Dunno wanna clean or fill up ha ha ha ha!

Bro Razopower's stop by to install the rubber damper ended up with 2 meals (5pm and 8pm), almost wanted to take supper before going back. Hahahaha

teerex

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 19 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro Razopower's stop by to install the rubber damper ended up with 2 meals (5pm and 8pm), almost wanted to take supper before going back. Hahahaha

That is the reason why he was looking forward to change the dampers in Ipoh la! ha ha ha! If got more things to change i think he will go back 2molo.

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.