Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Purchasing A 2nd Car

• Please log in to reply

charitoo80

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:03 PM

charitoo80

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi Forumers.

Need your advise on the subject matter.
If I intend to get a 2nd car, would there be any issues in securing a bank loan?
What will be the requirements of the bank (if any)?

Advise appreciated :-)

GuyM

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:32 PM

GuyM

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
U think we are GOD here, just like that u'd expect tpl, vrbro, & drifter to adv u????? U fail ady......xnot approve cos u r not ready yet

ccc628

Posted 04 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

ccc628

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
QUOTE (GuyM @ Feb 4 2011, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
U think we are GOD here, just like that u'd expect tpl, vrbro, & drifter to adv u????? U fail ady......xnot approve cos u r not ready yet

GuyM,

Good reply!! smile_thumbup.gif I personally agree that to as forummers we should contribute before we ask for something~ or at least has the courtesy to check the details first and then seek for verification/ opinion here~~ my setengah sen smile_clown.gif

vr2turbo

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (ccc628 @ Feb 4 2011, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GuyM,

Good reply!! smile_thumbup.gif I personally agree that to as forummers we should contribute before we ask for something~ or at least has the courtesy to check the details first and then seek for verification/ opinion here~~ my setengah sen smile_clown.gif

Actually ask can ask even if newbie, but as bro GuyM mentioned, we must know your details too.
For his/her question, how will we know his/her credit worth, best is to ask the bank itself.......... smile_wink.gif

MASsenger

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:01 AM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
QUOTE (charitoo80 @ Feb 3 2011, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Forumers.

Need your advise on the subject matter.
If I intend to get a 2nd car, would there be any issues in securing a bank loan?
What will be the requirements of the bank (if any)?

Advise appreciated :-)

Whooou, cool guys! Give the man a break.

It`s very simple. Go see the bank. Tell them you have a loan running on a car and you want a loan to buy another car. If you are credit worthy( they`ll verify this very soon) you`ll get the loan. Banks do not decline, just cos you have a loan already. It`s all about being credit worthy. Good luck mate!

The REALdeal

Newkelisa

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

Newkelisa

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
QUOTE (MASsenger @ Feb 7 2011, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It`s very simple. Go see the bank. Tell them you have a loan running on a car and you want a loan to buy another car. If you are credit worthy( they`ll verify this very soon) you`ll get the loan. Banks do not decline, just cos you have a loan already. It`s all about being credit worthy. Good luck mate!

Well said smile_thumbup.gif

Just go see the bank hire purchase officer. It's all about having a good record with documents to prove you have good finances.

If want to be easy see the same bank you already have a loan for 1st car. Not necessary but easier and quicker for them to check you out. But other banks also fine, they will just call the officer of the other bank .. no big problem.

Last year I took out a 2nd loan for a car. From same bank some more. 2 days after submit the documents received call that loan approved.

And documents they need are basically the same as if you're applying for 1st loan. Nothing special.

vr2turbo

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (Newkelisa @ Feb 7 2011, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well said smile_thumbup.gif

Just go see the bank hire purchase officer. It's all about having a good record with documents to prove you have good finances.

If want to be easy see the same bank you already have a loan for 1st car. Not necessary but easier and quicker for them to check you out. But other banks also fine, they will just call the officer of the other bank .. no big problem.

Last year I took out a 2nd loan for a car. From same bank some more. 2 days after submit the documents received call that loan approved.

And documents they need are basically the same as if you're applying for 1st loan. Nothing special.

You are very credit worthy mah...... smile_thumbup.gif

r3xt0n

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Feb 10 2011, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are very credit worthy mah...... smile_thumbup.gif

Long long time ago, taking loan from bank is like begging for money but in current economy climate, loan applicant is the customer who provide the profit for the bank to pay fat bonuses. So, don't put yourselves as begging for money but giving the bank a chance to make profit from you.

vr2turbo

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:47 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Feb 10 2011, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Long long time ago, taking loan from bank is like begging for money but in current economy climate, loan applicant is the customer who provide the profit for the bank to pay fat bonuses. So, don't put yourselves as begging for money but giving the bank a chance to make profit from you.

Bro. rexton,
Depends also. My ex colleague last time when younger times, did miss some installments before. Now it seems when he apply for loan, they check more thoroughly. Some even reject..... smile_wink.gif

jamesd23

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:34 AM

jamesd23

3rd Gear

• Members
  • 3 posts
your question is very broad. i think you should be more specific because the requirements sometimes will vary on the mode of the loan as well as the amount. i think you should personally visit the bank where you are planning to have your secure loan and ask them the details.