Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Proto Saga Fl Owners...

• Please log in to reply

hcgui

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:00 PM

hcgui

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
trust bro Gunnerzz n me.

Those 3 UR bars (front strut, front lower n rear ARB) we both have are just plain amazing. together with spring buffers as well as undercarriage and A pillars foaming, i smile everytime i enter a corner knowing d grip limit is all on the tyres. too bad i'm still on stock 14' GY Ducaro GA but R&H balance is just superb.

but 1 downside is i do hear some suspension noise when going tru big bumps at speed especially when cold in d morning!!

hcgui

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:43 PM

hcgui

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
on a side note, altho i've installed 3 UR bars on my BLM plus chassis foaming, it still cant beat my wife's savvy in terms of R&H. for the savvy, i've only done foaming to undercarriage n A pillars. no additional bars. d spring rate is not too soft like d BLM n yet it rides as well, and there's no issue of additional noise!!

savvy still rocks!! smile_thumbup.gif

Gunnerzz

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (hcgui @ Dec 15 2011, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
trust bro Gunnerzz n me.

Those 3 UR bars (front strut, front lower n rear ARB) we both have are just plain amazing. together with spring buffers as well as undercarriage and A pillars foaming, i smile everytime i enter a corner knowing d grip limit is all on the tyres. too bad i'm still on stock 14' GY Ducaro GA but R&H balance is just superb.

but 1 downside is i do hear some suspension noise when going tru big bumps at speed especially when cold in d morning!!

Just be careful when the Ducaro has only 40% thread left. On standing water it can be quite a nerve experience.

Gunnerzz

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:30 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
I went to a launching today and decided to use the old Bukit Putus road to get home.
With those 3 UR bars on it sure does help me at least twice not to hit the rock wall.
I tried to go all out despite this is the 1st time i am there.

I got minimal understeer but due to my stock suspension setup and cheap tyre, i got few nervy experience during heavy braking. On once occasion the front right lock up right when i want to turn left. The rear start to loose and luckily it releases and the UR really does help minimise the scary affair by helping to point the car the way i want to go.

What interesting besides the near misses is how the GB behaves. It is holding high rev very2 long. The behavior is similar with the fuzzy logic in Waja 1.8. I was surprise at 1st as it is very reluctant to hold low gear b4. After exiting Bukit Putus, it took a while for it to change to normal shifting pattern unlike fuzzy logic that will adapt quicker.