Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Private Chit-chat Corner

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 11 2011, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I Guess, It because the old man is always Tai Chet Kong........TCK.......for those who's don't know you well, of cause they will treat you like to praying Na tok kon.....hahahaha

Ha ha ha really like the pot calling the kettle black kekekeke!!

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 11 2011, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha, Can be also......Actually The name Tai Chet Kong is about the same as his name. haha...

Actually who is the biggest TCK ha hahaha!

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 12 2011, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought you bought more than RM1k Mequiar products, so can share more experience and advice on detailing. You are right, better for both of you and Bro Teerex work out and define what roles each one play the best. I am just giving rough suggestion.

Not to forget, another very important role that Bro Teerex is playing currently that is helping new buyer to test drive. Any idea on for title of this role?

Bro Nik, you lead Car Mod Advisor role? You got the most fast and furious one and did the most Mod, this role serve you the best... hahhahaa

Hi Bro r3xt0n,
Aiyoo! this kind of role got no benefit dun give me la!

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts

I always think many time, and i will never forget him, but you just recall back the Jacky Car. How bad is it. Hahahah
During Orex car that time, I been rejected 2 to 3 cars that he selected. I told him back, If that car you don't want or don't pass for your own, pls also don't get your friend to view it...that simple.

Ho ho ho ! sorry la bro , Jacky's car not selected by me ha ha ha ha ! nice try!!!!

r3xt0n

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Jan 12 2011, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always think many time, and i will never forget him, but you just recall back the Jacky Car. How bad is it. Hahahah
During Orex car that time, I been rejected 2 to 3 cars that he selected. I told him back, If that car you don't want or don't pass for your own, pls also don't get your friend to view it...that simple.

Ho ho ho ! sorry la bro , Jacky's car not selected by me ha ha ha ha ! nice try!!!!

Bro Jacky could have solved his floating problem earlier if he do not follow his mechanic advise blindly.

On a side note, we are helping as much as we could on good will and volunteer basis to share our knowledge and experience but none of us are truly car mechanic trained and certified by Ssangyong or Authorised SC, so can't expect totally expert advice especially on non-common problem.

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 12 2011, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This role got big big title and every new buyer will meet you first and appreciate you more than anybody else. Remember the suggestion that I made earlier in private? This can be a great source of fund contribution too.

No one deserved this role better than you... really smile_thumbup.gif

Aiyo yo!! this is dangerous role lol! like I am selling cars lo!!!

r3xt0n

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Jan 12 2011, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aiyo yo!! this is dangerous role lol! like I am selling cars lo!!!

Yeah.. dangerous role.. if new bro's got the wrong recommendation, you are the first one to kena arrow.. hahahah

teerex

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:39 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 12 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah.. dangerous role.. if new bro's got the wrong recommendation, you are the first one to kena arrow.. hahahah

Hi Bro,
Kena correct arrow also OK ma!

rx270xdi

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:49 PM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
Teerex is the one who help him to view the car before Jacky purchase lah, Teerex some more told me the car is really bad, during our trip to Bagan Lalang.

r3xt0n

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 12 2011, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Teerex is the one who help him to view the car before Jacky purchase lah, Teerex some more told me the car is really bad, during our trip to Bagan Lalang.

Actually for RM46k, it is very good buy. If the floating issue is due to his tyre, then it could have been fixed easily.