Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Private Chit-chat Corner

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

rx270xdi

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Jan 11 2011, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't overload one person with too many roles, otherwise will occupy him full time because no salary paid, right? Peferably, to have a person focused in each of the important technical roles as follows. Anyone like to volunteer themselves?

Just like I am suggesting to have another person that is internet savvy and active in FB to help managing FB and promoting online. Anyone in mind?

Hi Bro,
No salary paid , that's why you offer High position really china-man thinking la you! hi hi hi!

Pls don't talking shit again here, many ppls already get to know you well. TCK......

teerex

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 11 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pls don't talking shit again here, many ppls already get to know you well. TCK......

Hi Bro,
One man's meat is another man's poison. Guess that's why so popular la!! hi hi hi!

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

rx270xdi

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (teerex @ Jan 11 2011, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bro,
One man's meat is another man's poison. Guess that's why so popular la!! hi hi hi!

Ok I Guess, It because the old man is always Tai Chet Kong........TCK.......for those who's don't know you well, of cause they will treat you like to praying Na tok kon.....hahahaha

teerex

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

teerex

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 632 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 11 2011, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I Guess, It because the old man is always Tai Chet Kong........TCK.......for those who's don't know you well, of cause they will treat you like to praying Na tok kon.....hahahaha

Hi Bro,
He who laughs last laugh the longest. The truth will always prevail ha ha ha !

The ultimate measure of man is not what he stands for in moments of comfort or convenience, but where he stands at times of challenges and controversy.

razopower

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

razopower

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 11 2011, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn.......i thought the initial for TCK is Talk C-ck K-ng......ROFL !!!

rx270xdi

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Jan 11 2011, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn.......i thought the initial for TCK is Talk C-ck K-ng......ROFL !!!

Hahaha, Can be also......Actually The name Tai Chet Kong is about the same as his name. haha...

r3xt0n

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
Since both of you so free biting each other now, can reply to my post?

QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 11 2011, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't overload one person with too many roles, otherwise will occupy him full time because no salary paid, right? Peferably, to have a person focused in each of the important technical roles as follows. Anyone like to volunteer themselves?
i. Car Mod & DIY
ii. Part and Material
iii. Detailing & Grooming
iv. Tech Support

Just like I am suggesting to have another person that is internet savvy and active in FB to help managing FB and promoting online. Anyone in mind?

rx270xdi

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:57 AM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 12 2011, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thought you bought more than RM1k Mequiar products, so can share more experience and advice on detailing. You are right, better for both of you and Bro Teerex work out and define what roles each one play the best. I am just giving rough suggestion.

Not to forget, another very important role that Bro Teerex is playing currently that is helping new buyer to test drive. Any idea on for title of this role?

Bro Nik, you lead Car Mod Advisor role? You got the most fast and furious one and did the most Mod, this role serve you the best... hahhahaa

My one is more expansive compare to Teerex one...Teerex bought the others brands which is cheaper and good, but he quietly polish at home...He has more secret thing at home, not willing to share with us. always ask others to look for me.....

I always think many time, and i will never forget him, but you just recall back the Jacky Car. How bad is it. Hahahah
During Orex car that time, I been rejected 2 to 3 cars that he selected. I told him back, If that car you don't want or don't pass for your own, pls also don't get your friend to view it...that simple.

r3xt0n

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:49 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (rx270xdi @ Jan 12 2011, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, Not easy to do, must have Polishing Machine..Razo is more Pro on this, he has everything...

I going to borrow one from my cousin.. hahahha

rx270xdi

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

rx270xdi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 765 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Jan 12 2011, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I going to borrow one from my cousin.. hahahha

Sure can, Why not..?