Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

My New 250xv

• Please log in to reply

liangchai

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

liangchai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
QUOTE (feelfree @ Mar 29 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you so stupid and shallow plus damn ultra super duper stubborn. I offring deltonec RM100K because he said the value is RM80K-90K, then I add up another RM10,000K for him already, will you add another RM10k if somebody selling thier used Forte if he says the value price is RM50K for 2 months old, will you???? Freaking jerk lar you, don't know how to describe you, really have no idea, wondering why still got such person exist in this world!!!! 阿弥陀佛。

smile_thumbup.gif

rickyhow

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

rickyhow

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
QUOTE (feelfree @ Mar 29 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you so stupid and shallow plus damn ultra super duper stubborn. I offring deltonec RM100K because he said the value is RM80K-90K, then I add up another RM10,000K for him already, will you add another RM10k if somebody selling thier used Forte if he says the value price is RM50K for 2 months old, will you???? Freaking jerk lar you, don't know how to describe you, really have no idea, wondering why still got such person exist in this world!!!! 阿弥陀佛。

sterb292.gif sterb324.gif smile_thumbup.gif 阿们