Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

My New 250xv

• Please log in to reply

rickyhow

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

rickyhow

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
QUOTE (liangchai @ Feb 8 2011, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I make a mistake (I think) front i change 2way speaker w/o changing the tweeter. back i change a 3way speaker. Do you need a amp to boost the sub?

the sub woofer i m used is wt amp in one small boxes very powerful bass , actually the org cd set sound is good just the spk chicken only , smile_cool.gif

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
I am completely disappointed with my new Teana 2.5

Firstly, the 2.5V6 + CVT performance is totally under-power, even a Myvi can easily overtake me. Moreover, the engine noise is making me feeling very uncomfortable when I accelerate.

The car doors are not as solid compared to Cefiro A33 or even other 1.5 cars.

My rating is:
Cefiro A32 - 8/10
Cefiro A33 - 6/10
Teana - 3/10 ( My wife's 1.5 Honda City is far more comfortable then Teana)

QUOTE (rickyhow @ Dec 28 2010, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i hved 250xv on the road 2 wks , has been 1st service 1000km last wk , i feel very happy with the car so powerful so comfortable , really enjoying driving this compare with my last salphy , the few item i want to commence is the : 1. like salphy w/out auto door centre locking when car is running 2. the main monitor is not color and w/out GPS reverse camera 3. very bad audio sound system , because the speakers is fix at the 4 doors 2 at dashboard only , i very surprise no speaker fix at real panel although there is the holes at the panel

rickyhow

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:10 PM

rickyhow

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
QUOTE (delltonec @ Feb 13 2011, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am completely disappointed with my new Teana 2.5

Firstly, the 2.5V6 + CVT performance is totally under-power, even a Myvi can easily overtake me. Moreover, the engine noise is making me feeling very uncomfortable when I accelerate.

The car doors are not as solid compared to Cefiro A33 or even other 1.5 cars.

My rating is:
Cefiro A32 - 8/10
Cefiro A33 - 6/10
Teana - 3/10 ( My wife's 1.5 Honda City is far more comfortable then Teana)

Hey u a not Teana user , how come u never test drive b4 buying the car , or maybe some body free to u , my one so powerful frm 0-100km just 9.5 sec and over take just like makan sayor lah smile_disapprove.gif

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:29 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
I really hope that I am not a Teana user.

Yes, you are right, I didn't test drive Teana and I just bought the car based on the "figures" given such as the horse power lah...0 to 100km at certain seconds lah..blah blah..as I "thought" that my previous Cefiro A33 2.0 Eximo is good enough and the new Teana 2.5 "Shall" be better but the fact is Teana 2.5XV is underpower.

QUOTE (rickyhow @ Feb 13 2011, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey u a not Teana user , how come u never test drive b4 buying the car , or maybe some body free to u , my one so powerful frm 0-100km just 9.5 sec and over take just like makan sayor lah smile_disapprove.gif

feelfree

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

feelfree

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (delltonec @ Feb 13 2011, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really hope that I am not a Teana user.

Yes, you are right, I didn't test drive Teana and I just bought the car based on the "figures" given such as the horse power lah...0 to 100km at certain seconds lah..blah blah..as I "thought" that my previous Cefiro A33 2.0 Eximo is good enough and the new Teana 2.5 "Shall" be better but the fact is Teana 2.5XV is underpower.

Do u know how to drive? Myvi is more powerful???? Pls go back to the section belong to you, Nissa Teana belong to real owner and soon to be owner, if u planning to come here to play around or tell us Teana isn't good lar, should wait for the Kia lar, Camry lar, Accord lar..... please go away.

Popcorn

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:09 PM

Popcorn

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
QUOTE (feelfree @ Feb 13 2011, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do u know how to drive? Myvi is more powerful???? Pls go back to the section belong to you, Nissa Teana belong to real owner and soon to be owner, if u planning to come here to play around or tell us Teana isn't good lar, should wait for the Kia lar, Camry lar, Accord lar..... please go away.

Myvi 1.3 more powerful than Teana 2.5?? Amusing smile_clown.gif
Compare poweer of Myvi.. go compare with BLM Saga and equivalent class lar.. funny lar smile_tongue.gif Maybe engine sound louder equals more powerful smile_tongue.gif lol smile_clown.gif

Honda City more comfy than a Teana?? Wah 1st time hearing of such smile_blush.gif
If a comparison with Accord ok lar but... well.. amusing smile_clown.gif
Cruiser

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
Sounds like you are the real owner ? smile_clown.gif

QUOTE (feelfree @ Feb 13 2011, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
There is nothing to argue about. Just to share my review on Teana 2.5 and experience I had on Highway and town-road with Teana 2.5.

QUOTE (Popcorn @ Feb 13 2011, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Compare poweer of Myvi.. go compare with BLM Saga and equivalent class lar.. funny lar smile_tongue.gif Maybe engine sound louder equals more powerful smile_tongue.gif lol smile_clown.gif

Honda City more comfy than a Teana?? Wah 1st time hearing of such smile_blush.gif

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

smile.gif Teana 2.5 engines (or gearbox or whatever I dont know) produces annoying and unbearable sounds from 0 to 60km/h.
It is loud but it is not powerful !

At least, the driver seat is

delltonec

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

delltonec

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

smile.gif Teana 2.5 engines (or gearbox or whatever I dont know) produces annoying and unbearable sounds from 0 to 60km/h.
It is loud but it is not powerful !

At least, the driver seat is