Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Good Re-paint Workshop In Jb?

• Please log in to reply

nofear1979

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:03 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
Dear all,

any recommended workshop? need to spray the S80 to white....

smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

scenic

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

scenic

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts
Bro,
U from JB ?
director's choice

andy111172

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:01 PM

andy111172

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
I normally send my car to Ah Siang in Taman Aman, Senai.. superb job.

All my cars have been touched up and painted by them satisfactorily. Once, in 2008, my Sonata got hit from the rear door right to the tail light. These people repaired it without a single trace of accident.. the paint is still gleaming until today..

Many cars from AL Motorsport also got their paintjob done here.. and these are showcar standard..

Alternatively, you might wanna check out 2K Rainbow near NY Hotel. This place is more exclusive with many German marque customers.. even the Johor Royal family used to send their cars here... I'm not sure if they still do now...

pat1988

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

pat1988

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
QUOTE (andy111172 @ Dec 23 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alternatively, you might wanna check out 2K Rainbow near NY Hotel. This place is more exclusive with many German marque customers.. even the Johor Royal family used to send their cars here... I'm not sure if they still do now...

Yeap, I send my car to 2K Rainbow too. Exclusive? No-lah. Good job? Yes, most of the time but not always. You need to give them time and don't rush them. Cost is on the high side but quality also usually higher than average. smile_thumbup.gif

nofear1979

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (scenic @ Dec 23 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro,
U from JB ?

nope... my fren.. who drive s80... i ask on behalf of him wink.gif

Human Resource Solutions

nofear1979

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (andy111172 @ Dec 23 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I normally send my car to Ah Siang in Taman Aman, Senai.. superb job.

All my cars have been touched up and painted by them satisfactorily. Once, in 2008, my Sonata got hit from the rear door right to the tail light. These people repaired it without a single trace of accident.. the paint is still gleaming until today..

Many cars from AL Motorsport also got their paintjob done here.. and these are showcar standard..

thanks bro.. for the advice smile_thumbup.gif

QUOTE (pat1988 @ Dec 27 2010, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeap, I send my car to 2K Rainbow too. Exclusive? No-lah. Good job? Yes, most of the time but not always. You need to give them time and don't rush them. Cost is on the high side but quality also usually higher than average. smile_thumbup.gif

thanks bro for the feedback... biggrin.gif

Human Resource Solutions