Dylan86, I'm interested in getting this car to be used as our main car. I intend to use this car for 10-15years. So, my main concerns are:
3) fuel consumption (city: km/l? as I'll b using it in city 90%)
4) interior build (any knocking or tok-tok sounds after 3 years)
5) spare part availability
I'm staying in Penang mainland and wondering which service centre is better, BM or Butterworth? Thx.
Hope you decided on your ride already, Sorry for the late reply as I hardly login here, anyway I shall reply for the benefit of others as well.
1) Reliability - So far no Major faults and so far the car been serviced by Suzuki SC
2) Maintenance - Is definitely on the higher side if you compare to servicing Toyota or Honda outside; but if you're doing it at SC then Suzuki service is still comparatively cheaper especially on the labour rate
3) Fuel consumption (the best I got is 13.5 km/l 80% H/way 20% City, if full City so far I am getting between 11.8km/l to 12.5 km/l)
4) As for interior build quality, there are some sounds and the plastics used for this car is definitely not of the highest grade.
5) As I live in KL, spare part availability is not much of an issue, I try to source for the parts outside and sometimes from ebay. This was already part of my consideration, as this model is not very popular here.