Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Nissan Teana Launched

• Please log in to reply

mike182

Posted 23 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

mike182

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
Will booking the car now get the car before CNY 2011?

ganz

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:39 AM

ganz

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
went to showroom late evening ..no intention to book one since the cost is far way from my budget ahahhaha

look nice and spacious.. nice trimming too..

sunyatsen

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:59 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (hideiyoshi @ Nov 23 2010, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pin kor? smile_blackeye.gif

If you go to the Naza Kia & Hyundai threads, you will see this sik siu siu pan toi piu busy asking for feedback for his cars. smile_tongue.gif Besides, you will also see him lurking around all over the forums criticising all cars except the Korean brands. One good example, look at the Civic & Sylphy thread.

tr0llb41t

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

tr0llb41t

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
Boring front fascia, mismatched grill and bumper openings. I couldn't yawn louder/harder.

Buy this and announce to the world that you're a granddad with matching oldskool taste. One more entry into the Nissan failblog of designs. I can't believe this is the same company that produced the GT-R. sterb292.gif

sunyatsen

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:18 AM

sunyatsen

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
QUOTE (mike182 @ Nov 23 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will booking the car now get the car before CNY 2011?

Was told 2 months waiting period yesterday night. Here I come "Teana", if bonus is good. smile_tongue.gif

trijuta

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

trijuta

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 726 posts
QUOTE (tr0llb41t @ Nov 24 2010, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boring front fascia, mismatched grill and bumper openings. I couldn't yawn louder/harder.

Buy this and announce to the world that you're a granddad with matching oldskool taste. One more entry into the Nissan failblog of designs. I can't believe this is the same company that produced the GT-R. sterb292.gif

Agree..once look at it let me immediate think of accord 2005..similar eyes with H..the front grille let me imagine think of Sylphy shadow again..the line you draw it quit a normal design..this teana is only a facelift or a new platform? but i think the selling point are the performance it should be great..4-cyl DOCH 16V and V6 24V.. with the price range able to vs "T" vs "H" vs "Hy".. smile_tongue.gif very competitive now..

Attached Thumbnails

• honda_accord_dc_dv_05_04.jpg

bob

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

bob

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
nissan exterior design for passenger car not really impressive ..

ejan_

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

ejan_

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
again beige interior.. suitable for towkay only... i still prefer dark/black interior..

sylphy04

Posted 24 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

sylphy04

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
QUOTE (ejan_ @ Nov 24 2010, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
again beige interior.. suitable for towkay only... i still prefer dark/black interior..

wait for the impul version... if they going to make it... smile_tongue.gif
chuah

weikee

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

weikee

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,598 posts
QUOTE (sylphy04 @ Nov 24 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait for the impul version... if they going to make it... smile_tongue.gif

Is not worth to wait and pay for the "impul" version. From the history of TCM, all are Local made product with "impul" label. My friend got the implu sylphy, and end up spend few more thousand change back to stock. IS REALLY USELESS.

Better import from some aftermarket player.