Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Long Wait For Car's Damaged Windscreen Replacement

• Please log in to reply

enduser

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

enduser

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
http://www.mmail.com...een-replacement

------------quote----------

Long wait for car's damaged windscreen replacement

IKRAM ISMAIL
ROHANI MASWARI
Thursday, November 11th, 2010 10:52:00

ONG of Seremban is unhappy at being told he has to wait two months for his new car's damaged windscreen to be replaced.

"On Sept 7, I bought a Kia Forte 2.0 limited edition from Public Star Seremban, a dealer for Naza Kia Sdn Bhd," he says.

"The following day, I noticed scratches all over my car's windscreen and I duly reported this to the Kia service centre.

"Following my complaint, Naza sent technicians to my house and inspected my car. The technicians found my complaint to be legitimate and they recommended a replacement for the damaged windscreen."

ONG says he has since been in regular contact with the Kia service centre manager.

"The manager promised to expedite the matter for me. However, each of several expected replacement dates he gave me did not materialise. Now I am told the windscreen will only arrive sometime later this month as it's being imported from South Korea.

"What puzzles me is why Naza is taking such a long time, considering they have sold many Kia Forte vehicles here."

‚óŹ A SPOKESMAN for Naza Kia Sdn Bhd says: "The matter with ONG has been resolved.

Furthermore, the customer has informed us that he is satisfied with our response."

When contacted, ONG confirms the matter is well on its way to being resolved. "They have promised to send the new windscreen anytime soon."

----------------end quote---------------

multipla

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

multipla

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts
Anytime soon means not yet resolve leh

jayraptor

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:23 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (enduser @ Nov 11 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.mmail.com...een-replacement

------------quote----------

Long wait for car's damaged windscreen replacement

IKRAM ISMAIL
ROHANI MASWARI
Thursday, November 11th, 2010 10:52:00

ONG of Seremban is unhappy at being told he has to wait two months for his new car's damaged windscreen to be replaced.

"On Sept 7, I bought a Kia Forte 2.0 limited edition from Public Star Seremban, a dealer for Naza Kia Sdn Bhd," he says.

"The following day, I noticed scratches all over my car's windscreen and I duly reported this to the Kia service centre.

"Following my complaint, Naza sent technicians to my house and inspected my car. The technicians found my complaint to be legitimate and they recommended a replacement for the damaged windscreen."

ONG says he has since been in regular contact with the Kia service centre manager.

"The manager promised to expedite the matter for me. However, each of several expected replacement dates he gave me did not materialise. Now I am told the windscreen will only arrive sometime later this month as it's being imported from South Korea.

"What puzzles me is why Naza is taking such a long time, considering they have sold many Kia Forte vehicles here."

‚óŹ A SPOKESMAN for Naza Kia Sdn Bhd says: "The matter with ONG has been resolved.

Furthermore, the customer has informed us that he is satisfied with our response."

When contacted, ONG confirms the matter is well on its way to being resolved. "They have promised to send the new windscreen anytime soon."

----------------end quote---------------

NAZA should have just bought windscreen from Singapore and get it replaced ASAP. Spent some cash and could build up its reputation. Hope some NAZA marketing staffs sees this. Usually, getting directly from Korea takes time as they come in bulk and batches

DSAI

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
really idiot lah those NAZA...the car sell likes the hot cake but...the support and service still suck...like that better repair kereta bawa pokok saja...
a new hope...

MASsenger

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

MASsenger

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts
This is typical Bolehland business!!!

The REALdeal

darreltian

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Nov 30 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really idiot lah those NAZA...the car sell likes the hot cake but...the support and service still suck...like that better repair kereta bawa pokok saja...

Hi Dsai bro,

itu pasal last time i told u to to get from branch and not dealer....