Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Cruze Vs Inspira

• Please log in to reply

nofear1979

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (scenic @ Dec 13 2010, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha, go for Inspira say so. No need to go one big round and came back and then told everyone what you will buy after all.

lol.... hahahaha.... smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

tr0llb41t

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

tr0llb41t

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
QUOTE (danielsah @ Dec 13 2010, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... because Cruze is too much for my blood, I'll go for Inspira.

Sorry for saying this, but owning Cruze is bad for your blood pressure? smile_big.gif

gimbli

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:07 AM

gimbli

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
when i clicked on the thread, i was expecting someone who had actually driven both cars to give a honest review. but instead, 3 pages latter, not even a single person here have actually test driven both cars smile_angry.gif

BTW if sales figures is used to benchmark how good a car really is, then Hyundai/Kia should be ahead of honda and nissan as their sales figure are higher:-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry

If I am not mistaken Hyundai/Kia sold even more vehicles in 2010.

tr0llb41t

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:50 PM

tr0llb41t

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
QUOTE (gimbli @ Dec 17 2010, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when i clicked on the thread, i was expecting someone who had actually driven both cars to give a honest review. but instead, 3 pages latter, not even a single person here have actually test driven both cars smile_angry.gif

Now that's funnay smile_big.gif

TheGunner

Posted 17 December 2010 - 01:53 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts

I've driven the Cruze and the Inspira 1.8 M/T. My pick now currently goes to the Inspira. Let's see if the Inspira CVT will change my mind.

BTW if sales figures is used to benchmark how good a car really is, then Hyundai/Kia should be ahead of honda and nissan as their sales figure are higher:-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotive_industry

If I am not mistaken Hyundai/Kia sold even more vehicles in 2010.

Not surprising, Hyundai/Kia are making huge in-roads in Europe and USA. It would not surprise me at all if they outsold the Japs.
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

gimbli

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

gimbli

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
now thats what i am talking about tongue.gif

i haven't driven both cars, so my opinion is solely based on looks, but I would go for the Cruze. Not really a huge fan of the Inspira.

QUOTE (TheGunner @ Dec 17 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've driven the Cruze and the Inspira 1.8 M/T. My pick now currently goes to the Inspira. Let's see if the Inspira CVT will change my mind.

I think the Europeans & Americans are more open minded when it comes to trying new stuff. I still see a lot of people (Malaysians) saying that Korean cars consume a lot of petrol, but in reality, there is not much difference if compared to the Japanese.
Not surprising, Hyundai/Kia are making huge in-roads in Europe and USA. It would not surprise me at all if they outsold the Japs.