Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Cruze Vs Inspira

• Please log in to reply

wen

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

wen

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
proton inspira kills cruze.
liew

jayraptor

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Oct 28 2010, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Naza Chevy marketing staffs keep idling and do not do anything, it might happen. Depends on whether Naza marketing staffs wanted to act or stay idle thinking of money falling from the sky. They did not even counter back the propaganda spread by Infected Journalists.

Not to mention journalists, even wen who started this thread is putting them blurr.

Besides, most of the pro's of Cruze still hidden because they don't even care to explore and utilise everything. Wonder what are they doing there, hoping for extremists like me to find out for them and post here? If they know how to do things, the Cruze has some edges over the Inspira except acceleration. If they give me 1 Cruze for 1 year together with technical blueprint, maybe I can dig out more details and constantly post feedback here.

ketaauto

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

ketaauto

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 28 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Naza Chevy marketing staffs keep idling and do not do anything, it might happen. Depends on whether Naza marketing staffs wanted to act or stay idle thinking of money falling from the sky. They did not even counter back the propaganda spread by Infected Journalists.

Not to mention journalists, even wen who started this thread is putting them blurr.

Besides, most of the pro's of Cruze still hidden because they don't even care to explore and utilise everything. Wonder what are they doing there, hoping for extremists like me to find out for them and post here? If they know how to do things, the Cruze has some edges over the Inspira except acceleration. If they give me 1 Cruze for 1 year together with technical blueprint, maybe I can dig out more details and constantly post feedback here.

Jayraptor ,

In Bolehland , no way Korean cars will be allowed to make big wave . If not , many rice bowls will be broken , especially:
- those Japs will again threaten to shift their production out of bolehland .
- the foreclosure of those 2nd hand car dealers who love crappy national brands and cheapo Jap brands but anti Korean brands .
.....etc...etc...

hukaka

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:29 PM

hukaka

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
QUOTE (ketaauto @ Oct 28 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jayraptor ,

In Bolehland , no way Korean cars will be allowed to make big wave . If not , many rice bowls will be broken , especially:
- the foreclosure of those 2nd hand car dealers who love crappy national brands and cheapo Jap brands but anti Korean brands .
.....etc...etc...

so mean naza are made a wrong move with this chevrolet?

jayraptor

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (ketaauto @ Oct 28 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jayraptor ,

.....etc...etc...

Hi ketaauto,

It depends on how well the Chevy carmaker plays and also how much effort local distributor willing to bet. Besides build quality, the Cruze has some tech and practicality advantages over the closest Japs rivals. Naza must be willing to do big if they wanted to win.

Hi hukaka,

Not really wrong move, I actually feel happy for Chevy that they get such strong and wealthy distributor but Chevy's marketing department, they seems wimp over product knowledge that require self study rather than just rely on given marketing material that is incomplete.

ketaauto

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

ketaauto

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
QUOTE (hukaka @ Oct 28 2010, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so mean naza are made a wrong move with this chevrolet?

As long as , Chevy will not "again" threaten the Jap punya sales , it will be fine .

So pathetic ,not only plotong need protection , even those more established Jap brands oso need protection to continue selling those high price +cheap skate + old tech cars to bully those so called brand conscious ppl ........Sigh.....

darreltian

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:13 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Oct 28 2010, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got a feeling that cruze selling price will be brought down soon, a lame strategy!

TheGunner

Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

TheGunner

Knight Rider

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,953 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Oct 28 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's right. You can count on us INFECTED journalists to bring the Cruze down. smile_clown.gif
The Gunner

Proud to be a Gunner

Halem

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:15 PM

Halem

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
QUOTE (ketaauto @ Oct 29 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As long as , Chevy will not "again" threaten the Jap punya sales , it will be fine .

So pathetic ,not only plotong need protection , even those more established Jap brands oso need protection to continue selling those high price +cheap skate + old tech cars to bully those so called brand conscious ppl ........Sigh.....

Wake up lah brother.
The one killing cruze is non other than their own fake CBU national car aka. Naza Forte 2.0.
2.0 car cheaper than 1.8 which ding dong would buy, stupid marketing strategy.
Let me guess next year Naza Cruze RM 88K.
All the japan car paid tax according to CBU & CKD rule.
It was those Naza/Kia & Hyundai/Inokom that need gvt protection to escape tax, by declare as national car with 0% local contain other than the badge.
If the play by the rule CBU Kia Forte easily cost 25-30k extra & CKD will cost 15-20k more.
By then their sales would be like Avante first sell at 98k end up "jualan murah" till 82k, i can imagine the face of those who bought at 98k at the first place, now 2 year used car going for 58k smile_shock.gif

roocarroll

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:40 PM

roocarroll

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
The Chevy killed the Cruse by bringing in the awful fabric dashboard and make a mediocre car.

I was very excited about the Cruse when it was launched. It's a very handsome car and is in my price range. I went to the Chevy dealership on the Federal Highway and the car is as handsome in real life as it was in the pictures. Then I opened the door and saw the awful wrap around fabric dashboard. I didn't even bother with a test drive after I saw the interior. A RM100k car with fabric seats and a horrible fabric dashboard?

I watched a lot of reviews online and they all said that the auto gearbox was really shoddy.

Very disappointing.