Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Aninal Species Found: Otak Udang

• Please log in to reply

vr2turbo

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Oct 27 2010, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ha ha ha, 99% of the time i'm Dr Bruce Banner but sometime I can't help it when I met otak udang.. at one time picking my son from school, a myvi blocking the road. when I manage to pass, I start to "ludah,ludah,ludah" on the car, then I saw every body that pass the myvi also "ludah,ludah,ludah" on the car..hahahahaha I wonder how the myvi will looks like later rolleyes.gif

( but bro cbsteh very patience la, he can wait 1 hour smile_thumbup.gif )

Yalor, sometimes just don't understand these people. Don't they think of others..... smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif

bro. cbsteh, thought by Bruce Lee's sifu.....Yenn (in Cantonese) smile_big.gif smile_big.gif

SplitFire

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:32 AM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,878 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 27 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When still cool, won't reach that status. But sometimes boil already, otak udang kena loh......... smile_wink.gif

But the best I have seen is one in underground parking in shopping center with writing (most probably with sharp key or screwdriver) on the car bonnet "Please learn to park properly"....... smile_shock.gif

Yup...unker you did mention before. smile_big.gif And just this afternoon I was recalled on your this posting, coz I saw a punk with a black MyVi, occupying 2 lots in Jusco Tebrau City. I wonder what if someone did what you've mention.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

fredrick99

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:46 AM

fredrick99

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
Not that 10 sen way la.For me i would write on a peice of paper to reminde him/her
& attach on their windscreen.
Just say IF you were caught using the 10 sen method by the police/people
are we going to explain to them because of the otak udang.
I think u also malu la.

So guys cool down.

vr2turbo

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (fredrick99 @ Oct 29 2010, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that 10 sen way la.For me i would write on a peice of paper to reminde him/her
& attach on their windscreen.
Just say IF you were caught using the 10 sen method by the police/people
are we going to explain to them because of the otak udang.
I think u also malu la.

So guys cool down.

I would not even waste my time writing the note.
He/She would probably laugh at it and throw it on the floor littering the place some more.... smile_blackeye.gif

cbsteh

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:17 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 29 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He/She would probably laugh at it and throw it on the floor littering the place some more.... smile_blackeye.gif

Yes, happened to me once for a two weeks. Someone parked in my driving bay several times. So, I wrote a polite note to say that this is my parking bay, but otak udang just threw my note on the floor and continued to park in my driving bay for a few more days. It was only when he realized that everyone else was frowning at him that he relented.

I avoided confrontation because scared my car kena 10 cents. Afterwards sure to cry like small girl.

Chris

vr2turbo

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 29 2010, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, happened to me once for a two weeks. Someone parked in my driving bay several times. So, I wrote a polite note to say that this is my parking bay, but otak udang just threw my note on the floor and continued to park in my driving bay for a few more days. It was only when he realized that everyone else was frowning at him that he relented.

I avoided confrontation because scared my car kena 10 cents. Afterwards sure to cry like small girl.

Chris

Yup, that would happen if the car owner have otak udang.
Happen to one member who have a leased parking bay at his office complex. One time found his bay taken, so he park some where further away. Next day he found his bay taken again, so he reported to the complex management. Next day his car kena 10 cents.... smile_blackeye.gif

fredrick99

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:30 AM

fredrick99

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 29 2010, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes He/She would probably laugh at it and throw it.I would 2.(why keep the paper)
But He/She would probably know/remember next time they park their car.

Happen to one member who have a leased parking bay at his office complex. One time found his bay taken, so he park some where further away. Next day he found his bay taken again, so he reported to the complex management. Next day his car kena 10 cents.

Like i said.If you use the 10 cents method.One day maybe wife,parents,etc... use our
car & come back with 10 cents all round...than
like Cbsteh said sure to cry like small girl.(sure hot wan)

For me i like my car.I think we autoworld member all love our car.
Just say 1 day U caught someone give your car a 10 cents.
What would u guys do? (pls give some example)

cbsteh

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:39 AM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (fredrick99 @ Oct 30 2010, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For me i like my car.I think we autoworld member all love our car.
Just say 1 day U caught someone give your car a 10 cents.
What would u guys do? (pls give some example)

I would shout at that person to stop, try to remember as much details as possible, then make police report. Of course, as I am typing this, I am all calm and rationale, but if I were to suddenly see someone making long scratches on my baby, I might just see RED MIST and descend on the perpetrator like Jack Bauer.

Chris

vr2turbo

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,443 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 30 2010, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would shout at that person to stop, try to remember as much details as possible, then make police report. Of course, as I am typing this, I am all calm and rationale, but if I were to suddenly see someone making long scratches on my baby, I might just see RED MIST and descend on the perpetrator like Jack Bauer.

Chris

I agree with you. Writing the answer now without anything happening to your ride is different from actually seeing some one 10 cents your love. Mostly probably he may land in hospital if I can beat him, if not then I will be in hospital..... smile_shock.gif smile_big.gif

nofear1979

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:49 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
bro cbsteh and freddrick very steady smile_thumbup.gif
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions