Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Aninal Species Found: Otak Udang

• Please log in to reply

cbsteh

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:09 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
Yesterday afternoon I went to courier office to collect package. Came out and one Renault Kangoo was double parked in front of my car. Cannot come out. So horn and horn, and flash and flash light, but no one came. Waited in car for 10 minutes, listen to boom box, but still no one came out.

Went to 7-11, buy potato chips packet, buy one Coke. Eat finish. Drink finish. Still double parked. Waited some more outside of my car -- watching pretty girls walked by.

One hour later, the Otak Udang came out from a closed shop. This Otak Udang looks like a wiring creature who was doing some wiring in the closed shop. The Otak Udang came out just to take out its bottled water from car. I nearly missed it. The Otak Udang got out its bottled water and closed car door. Already beep-beep. Car armed.

But managed to spot this rare species, the Otak Udang, in time. Shouted for Otak Udang to move its car. It looked at me as if shocked that someone actually wants to come out of the parking spot. So Otak Udang moved away for me to drive out.

Usually when people double parked, they are only parking to go some where quickly. In and out quickly. But this Otak Udang shows no understanding, concern, and consideration for us, normal humans. This animal double parks oblivious to other cars.

My recommendation: shoot this animal on sight.

Chris

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 26 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yesterday afternoon I went to courier office to collect package. Came out and one Renault Kangoo was double parked in front of my car. Cannot come out. So horn and horn, and flash and flash light, but no one came. Waited in car for 10 minutes, listen to boom box, but still no one came out.

Went to 7-11, buy potato chips packet, buy one Coke. Eat finish. Drink finish. Still double parked. Waited some more outside of my car -- watching pretty girls walked by.

One hour later, the Otak Udang came out from a closed shop. This Otak Udang looks like a wiring creature who was doing some wiring in the closed shop. The Otak Udang came out just to take out its bottled water from car. I nearly missed it. The Otak Udang got out its bottled water and closed car door. Already beep-beep. Car armed.

But managed to spot this rare species, the Otak Udang, in time. Shouted for Otak Udang to move its car. It looked at me as if shocked that someone actually wants to come out of the parking spot. So Otak Udang moved away for me to drive out.

Usually when people double parked, they are only parking to go some where quickly. In and out quickly. But this Otak Udang shows no understanding, concern, and consideration for us, normal humans. This animal double parks oblivious to other cars.

Chris

Good visual to compliment your story...... smile_tongue.gif

SplitFire

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 26 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chris

059.gif

You should start asking around the shop for that otak udang. You've waited an hour for him, if me, I've already contacted my tow truck friend. smile_big.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (SplitFire @ Oct 26 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
059.gif

You should start asking around the shop for that otak udang. You've waited an hour for him, if me, I've already contacted my tow truck friend. smile_big.gif

He got time to kill mah!
He listen to his favourite music, eat his favourite chips, down his favourite drink and at the same time watch the chicks go by..... smile_thumbup.gif

rallychamp

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
sibeh...

if me ar...sure call bandayara to tow away...

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:42 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Oct 26 2010, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sibeh...

if me ar...sure call bandayara to tow away...

Last time, got one car block my car. Lucky the hand brake was not strong, so I push it until the middle of the road and left it there..... smile_tongue.gif

rallychamp

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 26 2010, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last time, got one car block my car. Lucky the hand brake was not strong, so I push it until the middle of the road and left it there..... smile_tongue.gif

living in overcrowded flat/apartmen usually means ones have to push other car in order to go out...or means parking without handbrake pulled... smile_blackeye.gif

-ones normally also see ctc. number stick on the windscreen to inform anything smile_sleepy.gif

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

cbsteh

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:01 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Oct 26 2010, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-ones normally also see ctc. number stick on the windscreen to inform anything smile_sleepy.gif

Yes, forgot to mention that the least you could do is to leave your HP on the windscreen of the car you are blocking.

vr2turbo

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,471 posts
QUOTE (cbsteh @ Oct 26 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, forgot to mention that the least you could do is to leave your HP on the windscreen of the car you are blocking.

He already otak udang, do you think he will inform you..... smile_blackeye.gif

cbsteh

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:15 PM

cbsteh

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Oct 26 2010, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He already otak udang, do you think he will inform you..... smile_blackeye.gif

True, true. Gonna get me a plate of shrimps tonight, me thinks.