Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Soon-to-be/interested Buyer's Questions On Rexton

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

jackyleo

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 25 2010, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
45k...huhuhuhu 30k cheaper than mini huhuhuhu..go get it bro..huhuhuhu extra money can put another 8 brake and 8 tyres..huhuhuhuhu

I need to let go my car first then just get this gorgeous rexton. Between, can help me promote? Or find buyer? Then I can get this car straight away d.
My link:-

http://www.mudah.my/...ver-7802337.htm

Really interested to get rexton after read through tons of comment and opinion that posted by you (byebye2u), re3xton, rx270xdi and many other users.

byebye2u

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (jackyleo @ Nov 25 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need to let go my car first then just get this gorgeous rexton. Between, can help me promote? Or find buyer? Then I can get this car straight away d.
My link:-

http://www.mudah.my/...ver-7802337.htm

Really interested to get rexton after read through tons of comment and opinion that posted by you (byebye2u), re3xton, rx270xdi and many other users.

yeaaaayyyy..going to have another member smile_thumbup.gif .. if need help to check the car can pm bro teerex,bro rx270xdi, bro razopower and a few other that live in KL.

( damn..if deep below 40k i'll get a second one)

jackyleo

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 25 2010, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeaaaayyyy..going to have another member smile_thumbup.gif .. if need help to check the car can pm bro teerex,bro rx270xdi, bro razopower and a few other that live in KL.

( damn..if deep below 40k i'll get a second one)

The car located at malacca area. So, if I am going to view it, any bro can help? But doesn't all rexton come with steering control button such as volume and others. The one I saw feel like doesn't have these. Which spec is this? And the player seems like doesn't have cassete and cd together. And just cassete if I am not miss look.

byebye2u

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (jackyleo @ Nov 25 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The car located at malacca area. So, if I am going to view it, any bro can help? But doesn't all rexton come with steering control button such as volume and others. The one I saw feel like doesn't have these. Which spec is this? And the player seems like doesn't have cassete and cd together. And just cassete if I am not miss look.

extra gadget if have is better but not necessary , auto cruise can be use once a while in highway if not too much car..other things like electronic seat,navigation/compas is for show off only..hihihihi. just make sure the engine and transmission is good would be okay..as for brake pump/system, that can be repair/replace. at 45k it is damn cheap smile_tongue.gif

jackyleo

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:49 PM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 25 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
extra gadget if have is better but not necessary , auto cruise can be use once a while in highway if not too much car..other things like electronic seat,navigation/compas is for show off only..hihihihi. just make sure the engine and transmission is good would be okay..as for brake pump/system, that can be repair/replace. at 45k it is damn cheap smile_tongue.gif

I found out another thing that missing in this rexton. This one really important for me. Really sad when I heard this from the owner. The car has no aircond blower in 3rd row. Means no aircond for passenger in third row. Is it possible to install it afterward and will the price be expensive? Tomorrow (Friday) I am going to view the car. So, any bro here can help me out? Maybe to test or source out what problem will it come with that car. Maybe help me inspect all the necessary parts.

byebye2u

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (jackyleo @ Nov 25 2010, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found out another thing that missing in this rexton. This one really important for me. Really sad when I heard this from the owner. The car has no aircond blower in 3rd row. Means no aircond for passenger in third row. Is it possible to install it afterward and will the price be expensive? Tomorrow (Friday) I am going to view the car. So, any bro here can help me out? Maybe to test or source out what problem will it come with that car. Maybe help me inspect all the necessary parts.

aik!!! I thought all 3rd row blower come as standard.

jackyleo

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 26 2010, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aik!!! I thought all 3rd row blower come as standard.

Ya. I also thought of that. And I worry when the owner said all is come as the most basic. Then I come out with this question, did the 3rd row came with aircond blower... Heard that then suddenly stunned. Can anybody tell me??? Is it possible to install 3rd aircond blower for rexton? And probably how much it would cost... I think there will be slot for it because all rexton should design in the same way. Right?

byebye2u

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:37 AM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (jackyleo @ Nov 26 2010, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya. I also thought of that. And I worry when the owner said all is come as the most basic. Then I come out with this question, did the 3rd row came with aircond blower... Heard that then suddenly stunned. Can anybody tell me??? Is it possible to install 3rd aircond blower for rexton? And probably how much it would cost... I think there will be slot for it because all rexton should design in the same way. Right?

http://www.mudah.my/...ace-7007257.htm

hi bro, you can see from the last picture - 3rd row blower. I'm not sure where to get it, should ask ssangyong first. plus , the switch is a push button on aircond controller would be a bit complicated to install. if basic spec then you should check that rexton have :-

1) auto wiper
2) auto headlight
3) headlight adjuster
4) auto cruise
5) sun/moon roof
6) electric side mirror
7) power window on all 4
8) electronic seat with memory
9) seat heater for front passenger and driver
10) the seat fabric or leather
11)reverse sensor

not sure what I miss..but if really basic then you should think again before any decision.

NIK

jackyleo

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:55 AM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Nov 26 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.mudah.my/...ace-7007257.htm

hi bro, you can see from the last picture - 3rd row blower. I'm not sure where to get it, should ask ssangyong first. plus , the switch is a push button on aircond controller would be a bit complicated to install. if basic spec then you should check that rexton have :-

1) auto wiper
2) auto headlight
3) headlight adjuster
4) auto cruise
5) sun/moon roof
6) electric side mirror
7) power window on all 4
8) electronic seat with memory
9) seat heater for front passenger and driver
10) the seat fabric or leather
11)reverse sensor

not sure what I miss..but if really basic then you should think again before any decision.

NIK

1) auto wiper - YES
2) auto headlight - Not Sure
3) headlight adjuster - Not Sure
4) auto cruise - No
5) sun/moon roof - No
6) electric side mirror - YES
7) power window on all 4 - YES
8) electronic seat with memory - NO
9) seat heater for front passenger and driver - NO
10) the seat fabric or leather - LEATHER
11)reverse sensor - YES

I thought the button is like dial. Turning around??? Your car also came with 3rd aircond blower ,right?

jackyleo

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:56 AM

jackyleo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Between this rexton does not have two tone color... Just simply one color. HaHa. But the price really so attractive. Going to view the car in morning at malacca malim.