Gallery Hub - Event's Photos & Video Sharing
Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:07 PM
1. Gallery Hub is meant for sharing photos and videos taken during trip and event.
2. Each trip/event to start it's own thread in Gallery Hub for easier access.
3. All the threads in Gallery Hub is open to public, please avoid posting any personal / private identifying photos. If there is any private photo sharing, please email or PM between each other.
4. Avoid / Minimize general chating except to clarify on the photos of the events.
5. Follow the user guide as closely as possible for photo/video uploading. Coming soon.
Please feel free to suggest other useful guidelines to be added if necessary.
Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:03 AM
2. Useful Editing functions
Crop - Cut off part of the image
Resize - set it at 640 as width
Rotate Left or Right
3. Crop image by dragging the square box.
4. Image resize - set the width at 640 to suit the forum size.
5. Editing Tool
Draw - Black out a line
Erase - Blank out an area
Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:34 PM
7. This is the file upload screen, select all your files (it support multiple files) for upload.
8. After upload completed, copy the URL in Hotlink/Direct Link
9. At the forum's message posting page, click on the Image Icon to insert the URL from MediaFire.com
10. This is how it looks like when posted. Max allowed 5 images per post.