Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Proton Inspira

• Please log in to reply

rickyoac

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

rickyoac

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
depends on buyer wants proton lancer or cbu mitsubishi lancer.

For eg. LV bags 100% original thousand something then thailand LV few hundreds?

Quality then no need to say.

Honda thailand city or civic no quality.
If CBU honda car then good quality as 15 years ago.

Be Wise To Survive

darreltian

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:54 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (Halem @ Oct 16 2010, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At lease Proton make some changes like finishing & tune the suspension, not rubber stamp like Naza & Inokom.

i prefer owning rubber stamps of new models like forte, optima, sportage, soul with latest and prooven tech!
i dun even care if they are to be badged under TATA or Geely.....we have waited too long and we want good cars at reasonable price....and the koreans fit in the bill!

no more excuse for proton coz they are car manufacturer by status and have been around for 25 yrs!

Halem

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

Halem

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Oct 16 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i prefer owning rubber stamps of new models like forte, optima, sportage, soul with latest and prooven tech!
i dun even care if they are to be badged under TATA or Geely.....we have waited too long and we want good cars at reasonable price....and the koreans fit in the bill!

no more excuse for proton coz they are car manufacturer by status and have been around for 25 yrs!

Our NAP r heading no where, on one side we r developing national car, on another side we allow rubber stamp car to enjoy national car status tax rebate.
On one site we tighten the tax & duty to protect national car, on the other side we open up loop hole allow "some" to escaped.
Here we try to find more income there we let go tax & duty collection to artificial national car.
Here we promote Beli Barangan Buatan Malaysia there we allow Korean Car Grand Sales.
20 years ago no one with a sane mind outside Korea would buy a korean car, yet the Korean r still proud of it, they support it, call it patriotism, bigotry or whatever, today their car r arround the world, yes there still hiccup here & there, yes! they still need japanese aid to developed engine, after 42 years of producing car, but they r improving.
In contrast look at "some" of our people here they will buy this "rubber stamp rebadge" & brag about it, worse still then they start to bash the national car, like they have obtained a nationhood by fawning rebadge car.
Here they critics cronyism & favoritism there they went & support their products, "munafik" isn't it.

SplitFire

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (henrykl @ Oct 15 2010, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
helo~ excuse me? im not talking about that topic...pls read well before u reply. thanks.

Er....can you elaborate which topic that you're trying to emphasize here.... mellow.gif

I'm a bit blurr already..... blink.gif In fact I might also already have misunderstood of what you've posted... smile_blush.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

SplitFire

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (lwlty @ Oct 16 2010, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
proton lagi tak boleh bangun too sad.

kenapa mesti mahu ambil orang tak mahu punya?

di spore mith totally sudah out, lancer ke 9 dan ke X model tak ada pasaran .

saya nampak proton latest model ini terlalu sad lah. ambil orang jepun pantat lekat di rakyat malaysia.

Who say? In Singapore, almost every 30 cars you see there you'll find a Lancer EX a.k.a Lancer GT. mellow.gif

So as Australia, Lancer GT swarmed Perth city, nampak pun geli..... smile_big.gif Especially blue coloured model.
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

SplitFire

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

SplitFire

Heart Like a Wheel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,879 posts
QUOTE (mosh @ Oct 16 2010, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
err.. pussy cat can ah ? smile_big.gif

I want.... smile_tongue.gif
Ram me if you can!

SplitFire

darreltian

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (Halem @ Oct 16 2010, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our NAP r heading no where, on one side we r developing national car, on another side we allow rubber stamp car to enjoy national car status tax rebate.
On one site we tighten the tax & duty to protect national car, on the other side we open up loop hole allow "some" to escaped.
Here we try to find more income there we let go tax & duty collection to artificial national car.
Here we promote Beli Barangan Buatan Malaysia there we allow Korean Car Grand Sales.
20 years ago no one with a sane mind outside Korea would buy a korean car, yet the Korean r still proud of it, they support it, call it patriotism, bigotry or whatever, today their car r arround the world, yes there still hiccup here & there, yes! they still need japanese aid to developed engine, after 42 years of producing car, but they r improving.
In contrast look at "some" of our people here they will buy this "rubber stamp rebadge" & brag about it, worse still then they start to bash the national car, like they have obtained a nationhood by fawning rebadge car.
Here they critics cronyism & favoritism there they went & support their products, "munafik" isn't it.

i never consider myself patriotic, i bought protons simply coz i cannot afford other makes
i believe majority are bogged down due to the same reason....
we, the majority may sound selfish but you think gov is fair for over-protecting and spoon feeding P & P so many years?
hey, come on....where do you stand?........batu-api is worse than munafik!

nofear1979

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:17 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
Statement from Paultan Media Test Drive

I can’t comment on the interior quality and texture yet as the cars were pre-production cars and the interior dashboard had all the necessary shapes but were “flat”. Think of it more like a mock up. I guess I’ll find out the actual interior look at the launch. There are four colour options – red, silver, white and black. I think they all look pretty good and I’m torn between the red and black.
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

Halem

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:36 AM

Halem

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Oct 16 2010, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i never consider myself patriotic, i bought protons simply coz i cannot afford other makes
i believe majority are bogged down due to the same reason....
we, the majority may sound selfish but you think gov is fair for over-protecting and spoon feeding P & P so many years?
hey, come on....where do you stand?........batu-api is worse than munafik!

Batu api ?? Lagakan who with who? Guess u need to sharpen ur BM skill a bit b4 using them.
My stand is clear against those "cheater" & their "lackey".
Every nation are protecting their own industry, either openly or secrectly. What do u think all those recall hoo haa is about?

fkmfkm

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:36 PM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (Halem @ Oct 17 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Batu api ?? Lagakan who with who? Guess u need to sharpen ur BM skill a bit b4 using them.
My stand is clear against those "cheater" & their "lackey".
Every nation are protecting their own industry, either openly or secrectly. What do u think all those recall hoo haa is about?

Why do they protect ?