Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Peugeot 207 Sedan Extreme Test

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

duratena

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:31 PM

duratena

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
what else can i say......memang hebatttttttt! smile_thumbup.gif

thanks for sharing, andy!

The old:Direka untuk dinikmati.Para disfrutar del automovil.Pour que l'automobile soit toujours un plaisir.Engineered to be enjoyed.

The new: Cetusan Emosi. Movimiento y emoción. Émotion et le mouvement. Motion and Emotion.

Andy214

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:17 PM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
QUOTE (sn00py @ Oct 18 2010, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interior looks the same, some of the panel console is different from the 206. How much exactly this sedan cost ? got manual ?

Actually, it's a 206 Sedan, they just update the front look and call it 207 Sedan. So basically, everything is the same, only exterior front part looks different.

The panel console, actually for 206, got different version depending on spec; the Bestari have the simple one; 1.6L will get bigger MFD with Trip Computer, and some have digital air-cond.

The price will be surprising.... heard it will be below RM75K....
1.6L
Automatic Wiper
Automatic HeadLights
Single Climate Digital Air Cond
Trip Computer
WMA/MP3 CD Player with USB and Bluetooth (bluetooth for connect to handphone can answer calls and dial last number???)
etc.

I sort of prefer the darker trims; This one has silver trims.
I also prefer more on the black Jaeger dials; altough the white one looks not bad too; Both give different feels.
Wah if can change colour by press of button how nice ar? *dreaming* smile_tongue.gif

QUOTE (duratena @ Oct 18 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what else can i say......memang hebatttttttt! smile_thumbup.gif

thanks for sharing, andy!

No problem.
Yup, nice~ although prefer hatchback, but the spec and price seems very attractive~
Somemore got "Exteme Test" video to tambah racun

sn00py

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

sn00py

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
I got a noob question. From the video how does the driver able to do the 'J Turn' and the part 'Donuts' with Auto Transmission? Are they driving manuals?
sn00pz

Andy214

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Andy214

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
QUOTE (sn00py @ Nov 2 2010, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got a noob question. From the video how does the driver able to do the 'J Turn' and the part 'Donuts' with Auto Transmission? Are they driving manuals?

From what I can see, they're using handbrake, and I think the road is wet too; The 2nd half part of the video, I think it was raining or they wet the road?

Maybe they're on tiptronic mode too?

sn00py

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

sn00py

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
QUOTE (Andy214 @ Nov 2 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I can see, they're using handbrake, and I think the road is wet too; The 2nd half part of the video, I think it was raining or they wet the road?

Maybe they're on tiptronic mode too?

Using handbrake sounds logical but the 'J Turn' sounds not possible by even by using tiptronic, as the driver need to reverse in the first place then turn and engage to D. From R to D we need to apply brakes.
sn00pz

lowpro

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

lowpro

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,643 posts
QUOTE (sn00py @ Nov 2 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Using handbrake sounds logical but the 'J Turn' sounds not possible by even by using tiptronic, as the driver need to reverse in the first place then turn and engage to D. From R to D we need to apply brakes.

they were driving auto and had to flick to 'd' real fast so it looks smooth. i tried to do the reverse flick too ... wink.gif

by the way, the 207 extreme test video has exceeded the 30,000 views mark! smile.gif thanks pug fans! smile_thumbup.gif
Let's talk about driving again!