Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Ford Fiesta Owner List

• Please log in to reply

ketaauto

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

ketaauto

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
Quoated from Timing77 :
the power window switches shud light up at night ... go back SC and check it out

[/quote]
Pheeew........luckily the switches ada light ..........

Now , busy shopping a suitable armrest for my babe , any recommendation ?

flipfold

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

flipfold

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
bros..i am very tempted with Fiesta as I want to let go my father's 9 years old Waja. Currently I'm owning a SAGA BLM..nice car so far.

I've went to the showroom at Seremban which is sadly just a 2S SC and no test drive unit!!!
I like the interior yes eventho it is not tat impressive with cheap plastic..but hey..at least it still looks good!

I'm planning to book one HB la since Sedan is too 'kelakar' and only hv 1 airbag just like my SAGA BLM.my major concern is..
about the maintenance and parts?is is expensive????

forgoodd

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:14 AM

forgoodd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
QUOTE (flipfold @ Nov 23 2010, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bros..i am very tempted with Fiesta as I want to let go my father's 9 years old Waja. Currently I'm owning a SAGA BLM..nice car so far.

I've went to the showroom at Seremban which is sadly just a 2S SC and no test drive unit!!!
I like the interior yes eventho it is not tat impressive with cheap plastic..but hey..at least it still looks good!

I'm planning to book one HB la since Sedan is too 'kelakar' and only hv 1 airbag just like my SAGA BLM.my major concern is..
about the maintenance and parts?is is expensive????

Hi bro, about the maintenance, FORD given 3years or 60K mileage (ESP Plan) free service and parts. so i should said it good for FORD owner, and secondly, i will said, for ORIGINAL, no car parts are cheap, u can always ask around the T and H brand, do the ORI part cheap?? i don't think so, so bro, the good thing is , u will never get a imitation part like the T or H , since this car still new in the market, secondly is when u drive about 2-3years time, by the time, thailand already have many replacement part for this Fiesta, so the price will drop, but still is ORI smile_approve.gif Hope this help.
Bro, HB is really good looking car and i will said with the price u pay, do u find any car that having 6speed dual clutch?? it is so much fun with this gear box, and secondly the handling, u will hardly find any car that can offer u driving feel. test drive first!!

bobeen

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:59 AM

bobeen

2nd Gear

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi peeps !!
You guys interested in doing a group car tinting together ? Then we can negotiate the best price possible and save more money for other mods =) PLEASE do join the Ford Fiesta Malaysia Facebook group. Under the Discussion Board, theres an on-going discussion bout group tinting. Do share with us ur views ! Thanks alot !![/b]

tanglp

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

tanglp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (bobeen @ Dec 3 2010, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi peeps !!
You guys interested in doing a group car tinting together ? Then we can negotiate the best price possible and save more money for other mods =) PLEASE do join the Ford Fiesta Malaysia Facebook group. Under the Discussion Board, theres an on-going discussion bout group tinting. Do share with us ur views ! Thanks alot !![/b]

I got a free tint from the dealer.

Why so few Fiesta on the road? I only manage to see one black. Golf TSI far outnumber this car.

jayraptor

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:37 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
Instead of just posting who bought Fiesta, can few of you owners please post you FC reading here to prove the good FC? Else, not many would care to read your comments. Not to be rude but FC is first thing that most of us wanted to now.

Thank you.

tanglp

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

tanglp

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 597 posts
QUOTE (jayraptor @ Jan 6 2011, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Instead of just posting who bought Fiesta, can few of you owners please post you FC reading here to prove the good FC? Else, not many would care to read your comments. Not to be rude but FC is first thing that most of us wanted to now.

Thank you.

Yalor. So quiet. Or they just drive and drive and drive and forgot about the forum already... smile.gif

Anyway, saw quite a few on the road. A grey, purple and a silver. Of course, the silver is the most boring looking one. Purple is nice color. The grey gives a subtle impression on the road.

Have not seen any sedan yet.

yun

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

yun

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
QUOTE (tanglp @ Jan 7 2011, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yalor. So quiet. Or they just drive and drive and drive and forgot about the forum already... smile.gif

Anyway, saw quite a few on the road. A grey, purple and a silver. Of course, the silver is the most boring looking one. Purple is nice color. The grey gives a subtle impression on the road.

One theory I got is that if the car is good (problem free and good ownership), the forum is usually very quiet. Check out Peugeot's.. like pasar malam man.. HAHAHHA

Seen quite a few silver sedans in Penang, along with couple of black HBs and 1 white HB.

I'm pro purple coz it stands out (which car has purple, Mazda6?). Orange is cool coz it's the signature color but it'll grow old after a while. My wife is a blue supporter..so she booked the aurora blue for the HB. Never seen one in flesh but from photos, looks acceptable la.. like you guys said, the most important thing is "as long as she likes it... then everything is good!!! (thumbs up!)"

enduser

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

enduser

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
QUOTE (yun @ Jan 7 2011, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One theory I got is that if the car is good (problem free and good ownership), the forum is usually very quiet. Check out Peugeot's.. like pasar malam man.. HAHAHHA

fofi pasar malam over here smile_big.gif ... http://www.facebook.com/fordfiestamy

jayraptor

Posted 11 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (tanglp @ Jan 7 2011, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi tanglp & yun,

I saw sedan Fiesta twice on the highway. Beige and 1 more can't see clearly due to too dark. More like grey. Whether or not those owners wanted to save their cars' resale value, up to them. They don't share and Ford marketing staffs dunno anything about revealing useful information means bleak future and poor resale value. They might kill good car indirectly due to not many know about its advantages.