Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

24 Sept Tt At Awan Besar R&r

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

errierext

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:37 AM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Sep 30 2010, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I remember correctly, you volunteer the high power flash camera right? Because of your absent, our first TT line up photo quality not so good. Must penalise you more than Satay.. at least must add a teh tarik for everyone.. hehehehe just kidding.

I am just setting up the threads and organising the topics, credit should go to everyone to keep the Hub active and going. I can only contribute more on the forum but Bro Teerex, Bro RX270XDI (has he fully recovered? has not seen him online yet) , Bro ByeBye2U and Bro RazoPower could contribute more on technical knowledge and experience.

Yeah, good to have a regular monthly TT.. so that it become a routine outing to build bonding among Rextonians, especially new bros who just joined us.

Teh tarik and satay for everyone noted! small matter bro!

I think not me promised the camera... byebye2u kot... hehe...

Looking forward for the next tt. Maybe this time we should discuss the trip/convoi for vacation ie pantai/air terjun.. This is the best way we can promote the club...

r3xt0n

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Oct 1 2010, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looking forward for the next tt. Maybe this time we should discuss the trip/convoi for vacation ie pantai/air terjun.. This is the best way we can promote the club...

Hahaha.. just kidding on the satay and teh tarik...

Opps.. I must have remember wrongly then..

Feel free to suggest locations for next trip and let everyone vote for the preference. Best if the location is not too common and having several interesting spot nearby. Can plan family trip for those that are not too "spicy" or too difficult to travel. You have any suggestion? We can start to make a list...

errierext

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 1 2010, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha.. just kidding on the satay and teh tarik...

Opps.. I must have remember wrongly then..

Feel free to suggest locations for next trip and let everyone vote for the preference. Best if the location is not too common and having several interesting spot nearby. Can plan family trip for those that are not too "spicy" or too difficult to travel. You have any suggestion? We can start to make a list...

Sadao? Hatnyai? Betong? Sg. Kolok? Tats only i can remember... hahahaha.....

razopower

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:00 PM

razopower

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Oct 1 2010, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sadao? Hatnyai? Betong? Sg. Kolok? Tats only i can remember... hahahaha.....

hhahaha......this places is normally " out of bounds " for me, unless visa is applied long before hand........hehehhe.

For educational purpose ?

r3xt0n

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (razopower @ Oct 1 2010, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hhahaha......this places is normally " out of bounds " for me, unless visa is applied long before hand........hehehhe.

For educational purpose ?

In this case, you can go no further than Danok. No need apply visa, local Malaysia phone line reaching. No difference as you are in Penang.. hehehehe

Educational purpose? Like becoming the Malaysia Ambassador to strengthen close relation with Thaigals? hahahaha

No worry, Bro Teerex has plan for next trip already. I also know a beach near Ipoh that has turtle breeding farm which could be quite interesting for kids. We will take one at a time, don't get too excited.

byebye2u

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:32 PM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Oct 1 2010, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

camera..ha ha ha ha ha..until now I'm still using nokia 3310 ( my camera still using film ha ha ha ha ha)

errierext

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:31 AM

errierext

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (r3xt0n @ Oct 1 2010, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In this case, you can go no further than Danok. No need apply visa, local Malaysia phone line reaching. No difference as you are in Penang.. hehehehe

Educational purpose? Like becoming the Malaysia Ambassador to strengthen close relation with Thaigals? hahahaha

No worry, Bro Teerex has plan for next trip already. I also know a beach near Ipoh that has turtle breeding farm which could be quite interesting for kids. We will take one at a time, don't get too excited.

Beach near ipoh noted! <- For family
Malam kita curi2 keluar heading to sadao <- Drivers

hahaha...

r3xt0n

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (errierext @ Oct 4 2010, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beach near ipoh noted! <- For family
Malam kita curi2 keluar heading to sadao <- Drivers

hahaha...

The beach is about 90 mins from Ipoh and Ipoh is about 3.5 hours from border.. so work out the possibility to sneak out and manage to return by dawn.

Maybe year end can plan a trip to Koh Samui/Phuket.. so no need to curi curi so susah..