Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Boon Siew Honda Evaluating Cb400 For Msia Mkt

• Please log in to reply

dzat

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

dzat

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
QUOTE (KLScoot @ Sep 26 2010, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Honda is going to CKD CB400 Super Four, pls coumt me in on a group purchase! smile_thumbup.gif

Btw u have the url to the article?

Sorry bro, i read it on the NST's Sunday CBT section, anyway you can try to check their website if they post it there http://www.cbt.com.my/
dzat

dzat

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:39 PM

dzat

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
QUOTE (Andrewhtf @ Sep 29 2010, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how much do you think boon siew will sell if they really bring it in? my guess is RM30k, which i'm sure many wouldnt mind a few k extra and hit 650cc instead of 400cc. yeah, say all you want about inline-4 and inline-twin, but when you're on the highway with the bigger guys, you'd wish that you have spent that extra few k's for the extra cc.

seriously, i highly doubt cb400 will be selling for anything lesser that 25k.

Agreed if you're planning to do long distance touring but if you just need a good commuting bike, the CB4 is a good alternative and can hit 200kph top.....anyway,i do feels a smoother inline 4 config are more comfortable to be on instead of a shaking twin (..based on a general comment regarding a twin and its my personal taste coz some ppl argue that a twin have more... SOUL... ; ) , and furthermore, i have not tried the ER6 yet)...forgive me if its cross those diehard twins lover
dzat

kaimakuban

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:43 AM

kaimakuban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
no new news yet?