Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Sonata Delivery

• Please log in to reply

ricprom

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

ricprom

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
I book the Sonata YF 2.0l HS on 25th June 2010 during the 1st day of the Preview launch 2010 at Glenmarie..................... still have not gotta the car. was promised to get the car before 24 August on the booking paper and yet Hyundai SD still can't deliver the car. I saw a few on the raod already and wonder when is mine gona be out. Just saw one white with a number plate WEU 37, i think 2 days ago... so I reckon it is slowly made available. I would think most probably the car will only be deliver after Raya.
RickPeugeot5008
ricprom@hotmail.com

Informer

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (ricprom @ Aug 30 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I book the Sonata YF 2.0l HS on 25th June 2010 during the 1st day of the Preview launch 2010 at Glenmarie..................... still have not gotta the car. was promised to get the car before 24 August on the booking paper and yet Hyundai SD still can't deliver the car. I saw a few on the raod already and wonder when is mine gona be out. Just saw one white with a number plate WEU 37, i think 2 days ago... so I reckon it is slowly made available. I would think most probably the car will only be deliver after Raya.

Welcome...
From the other previous post...

http://forum.autowor...=...t&p=1596707

http://forum.autowor...=...t&p=1597181
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

patrickfam

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

patrickfam

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
Patience my fellow forumer .... i booked mine on 22 March 2010 and i just taken delivery of the car an hour ago .... Good things are worth the wait. Its a wonderful ride and i got no regret waiting for 5 months. Chase after your SA if they promise you early delivery. Cheers.

Informer

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (patrickfam @ Aug 30 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Patience my fellow forumer .... i booked mine on 22 March 2010 and i just taken delivery of the car an hour ago .... Good things are worth the wait. Its a wonderful ride and i got no regret waiting for 5 months. Chase after your SA if they promise you early delivery. Cheers.

Congrats bro,
It seems that the 1st. few batches are for people who booked way before the pre-launch (after Media Rep. launch preview)... before official launch...
What a wait...
Only the patience ones survives...

Meaning... very slow... (Pug 3008 more worst... 10 months waiting)

Just thinking, maybe due to minimal funds & resources, SDH needs to role-back customers payments to place new orders...
But then, Hyundai cars are now selling like "hot cakes" abroad...
Poor and slow delivery might effect local status also...
My 3/4 cents...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

chrishow

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

chrishow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
QUOTE (patrickfam @ Aug 30 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrates Patrickfam, envy that you have your car already..
Hope mine will be delivered soon also.. haha

rickyoac

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:22 AM

rickyoac

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
I still remember my friends dad waiting for his camry about 7 months.

JLY xxxx book number and get when JMG xxxx already out.

i thought he bought half years but he said baru get his car. salesman said ap problem or ???? problem.

So better wait as long can get good ride will worth the wait.

Be Wise To Survive

ricprom

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

ricprom

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
Just received info from SA that car chasis is available and now they are sorting the AP and tax. Car will only be in Jelutong for PDI etc by next week. Looks like I will only get the car after Raya may be after Malaysia day......... it is coming to the 3rd month, so looks like those who book after the launch will get their cars even later.
RickPeugeot5008
ricprom@hotmail.com

ishvin79

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

ishvin79

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Hi there guys - am also one of the "soon to be" Sonata owners - what a car eh?

i have been patiently waiting too and unlike you folks - my SA told me somewhere end of Sept, he doesnt want to make any promises he cant keep.

But i am happy to read that some of you have already received it...but booked back in March!!!! killer!!

I would like to ask a few questions...

- i booked mine on 3rd of July, would that be considered as the "first batch"?
- can i call Sime Darby Service Center / Customer helpline to inquire if i have been allocated my car

if anyone knows - please enlighten me

ish

adrwoon

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:51 AM

adrwoon

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts
QUOTE (ishvin79 @ Sep 2 2010, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have been patiently waiting too and unlike you folks - my SA told me somewhere end of Sept, he doesnt want to make any promises he cant keep.

But i am happy to read that some of you have already received it...but booked back in March!!!! killer!!

- can i call Sime Darby Service Center / Customer helpline to inquire if i have been allocated my car

ish

Hi ishvin79... Sadly, i booked mine mid-Jul, and i'm already told not to expect delivery till end-Oct... So i dun think any of us that book since launch date is considered 1st batch (but that's just my opinion)

Try calling the Careline... but some have tried that but just get told generic answers that don't really help (but i guess that's understandable)

Cheers...
I don't want to be a genius - I have enough problems just trying to be a man.
Albert Camus

toughff

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:53 AM

toughff

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts
QUOTE (ishvin79 @ Sep 2 2010, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ish

hi ishvin79,

i've booked on the same day as u... according to the careline my car will be in the shipment coming in september..

but what batch number is that.. i dunnow...

yes u can call the careline.. i called already.. do update us in here any information they tell u ..

best of luck ish!