Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Get Your Ccris Report

• Please log in to reply

cfa

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

cfa

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 833 posts
Worried that someone may have stolen your identity and appied for loans, etc.

Get your complete Credit Report from BNM via CCRIS

Everyone should get their own CCRIS Report on a regular basis - once a year.

http://www.bnm.gov.m...p;print=1#FAQ10

wanida

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (cfa @ Aug 18 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worried that someone may have stolen your identity and appied for loans, etc.

Get your complete Credit Report from BNM via CCRIS

Everyone should get their own CCRIS Report on a regular basis - once a year.

http://www.bnm.gov.m...p;print=1#FAQ10

good advice...i think bnm is charging u some fees to get it printed..it i not mistaken rm5 per individual checking..

cfa

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

cfa

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 833 posts

I went to BNM HQ last month and it was free

darreltian

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (cfa @ Aug 19 2010, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

or can get ctos...

ntc2000

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (cfa @ Aug 19 2010, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow...free???

even banker also required to pay certain charges to BNM for each time querying CCRIS or CTOS...

hideiyoshi

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

hideiyoshi

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 602 posts
CCRIS check at BNM is free for all, the cost is for u to travel there lor. But for banks, they are linked directly at a cost. Normally credit evaluating team will have access.

wanida

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:57 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (hideiyoshi @ Aug 20 2010, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CCRIS check at BNM is free for all, the cost is for u to travel there lor. But for banks, they are linked directly at a cost. Normally credit evaluating team will have access.

it was true that they charging it last time...but dunno it's free now..when you have ur CCRIS printed, pls be careful on the last column on the special attention account...it might due to "bad debt" exposure and this is not a good sign for banks when accesing your loan application... smile_tongue.gif

Gunnerzz

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

Gunnerzz

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts
QUOTE (wanida @ Aug 20 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was true that they charging it last time...but dunno it's free now..when you have ur CCRIS printed, pls be careful on the last column on the special attention account...it might due to "bad debt" exposure and this is not a good sign for banks when accesing your loan application... smile_tongue.gif

Banks are linked to BNM's CCRIS and i'm sure its not free.
Person whom has access to CCRIS at bank cannot simply access someone's credit evaluation and hand it out to customer.
There is no reason for a CCRIS report to be in a civilian hand if it is printed at any bank except BNM.
Each time an officer access someone credit info,there must be a proof that the person is applying for an accommodation or the officer whom do that can be suspended or worst terminated. This is the reason why they kept rejected application form.

Special attention account indicate bad loan or recent application for credit.
U will be surprised to see the credit evaluation of todays youngster.
A "1" on your payment is no big deal but once there is a"2",u can say goodbye to loan application unless u hav a strong reason.

meiwevin

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

meiwevin

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
QUOTE (wanida @ Aug 20 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi all forumers, this is my first time log in here. i want to get some opinion from you all. i get my ccris report on last month and i have cleared my term loan and credit payment on same day as well. Last 3 weeks, i apply loan from Rxx bank to buy new car but until current they are still on process status. smile_disapprove.gif Can i ask :

1. is my loan application will success? since its already 3 week times taken.
2. is there any other financial institution / bank that might "easy" to get loan approval?

Thanks.

wanida

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (meiwevin @ Apr 22 2011, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all forumers, this is my first time log in here. i want to get some opinion from you all. i get my ccris report on last month and i have cleared my term loan and credit payment on same day as well. Last 3 weeks, i apply loan from Rxx bank to buy new car but until current they are still on process status. smile_disapprove.gif Can i ask :

1. is my loan application will success? since its already 3 week times taken.
2. is there any other financial institution / bank that might "easy" to get loan approval?

Thanks.

sorry to say if you mentioned Rxx refers to same bank i applied before, me also having the same problem with this bank. 3 weeks is too long already. you need to push ur sales man or the dealer to get it approved.

you have not mentioned clearly when u settled the term loan, was it badly conducted or otherwise?

to answer ur no 2 question, there is no term as "easy" to obtain loan approval nowadays as banks are more thorough in approving loans to avoid NPL. Nowadays, they have system credit assessment like e-loan, credit scoring to give detailed advice to the approving authority. Good Luck... smile_approve.gif