Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Any Hyundai Sonata 2010 Supporter Here? Pls Come In~

• Please log in to reply

chrishow

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

chrishow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
FYI, I paid my downpayment with the direct dedcution of 3K OT for the sonata, so shouldn't be any issue with the OT claimed. It works with the photostate copy of your RC..

KL3223

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

KL3223

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts
QUOTE (chrishow @ Aug 30 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FYI, I paid my downpayment with the direct dedcution of 3K OT for the sonata, so shouldn't be any issue with the OT claimed. It works with the photostate copy of your RC..

smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

cruzeon

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (chrishow @ Aug 30 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi, about the OT, if the current RC is registered in my name but I want to buy this sonata for my wife, can I still give the same RC to get the 3k discount? I dont have to sell my current car later right? just submit the RC only, I mean. pls advise if anybody knows. thx

Informer

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Aug 30 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi, about the OT, if the current RC is registered in my name but I want to buy this sonata for my wife, can I still give the same RC to get the 3k discount? I dont have to sell my current car later right? just submit the RC only, I mean. pls advise if anybody knows. thx

Bro...
Try kautim with SA...
Some are strict... while others do help solve customers problems...
Good luck...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

chrishow

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

chrishow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Aug 30 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear cruzeon,
I dont' think you are able to do so, since they need the owner RC in order to claim the OT. You don't really need to sell the current car, but the RC owner must be same as the sonata owner name in order to claim that.

Do your wife has any car at this moment? If yes, just bring her RC to claim for that.

Informer

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:21 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (chrishow @ Aug 30 2010, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear cruzeon,
I dont' think you are able to do so, since they need the owner RC in order to claim the OT. You don't really need to sell the current car, but the RC owner must be same as the sonata owner name in order to claim that.

Do your wife has any car at this moment? If yes, just bring her RC to claim for that.

Paperwork is technicality only...
If the SA are willing to help, he/she should try and give a win win solution...
You got rebates/ discounts... he/she can do sales...
It's just "sales ingenuity + experience"...
Cheers...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

cruzeon

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

cruzeon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
QUOTE (Informer @ Aug 30 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Paperwork is technicality only...
If the SA are willing to help, he/she should try and give a win win solution...
You got rebates/ discounts... he/she can do sales...
It's just "sales ingenuity + experience"...
Cheers...

thx informer n chris...you are right, SA should help out...actually my wife had perdana v6 2004 which had been sold by myself via mudah to get better price...initially wanted to buy sonata b4 launched but now after knowing the unexpected high prices, it is out of our budget ..so we are still thinking to get it or wait for volks..undecided la smile_question.gif

chrishow

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

chrishow

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
QUOTE (cruzeon @ Aug 30 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thx informer n chris...you are right, SA should help out...actually my wife had perdana v6 2004 which had been sold by myself via mudah to get better price...initially wanted to buy sonata b4 launched but now after knowing the unexpected high prices, it is out of our budget ..so we are still thinking to get it or wait for volks..undecided la smile_question.gif

Cruzeon,
May be you can wait for the Avante to be in next year, i think the price should be lower as the C class sedan.