Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Empty Promises

• Please log in to reply

wen

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

wen

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
my friend is very happy with 1.6 forte for the past 2 months, but he is angry too because SA cannot refund the insurance rebate as promised.
liew

darreltian

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:52 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Jul 15 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my friend is very happy with 1.6 forte for the past 2 months, but he is angry too because SA cannot refund the insurance rebate as promised.

you mean ncd rebate?.....kia panel is kurnia and i stick with them for 1st year so that they cannot use this excuse for late delivering my car.... for trade in your fren shd have cancelled the NCD for old car and apply full NCD for new car....i dont face any prob...what's the prob?...can you elaborate?

wen

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

wen

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jul 15 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you mean ncd rebate?.....kia panel is kurnia and i stick with them for 1st year so that they cannot use this excuse for late delivering my car.... for trade in your fren shd have cancelled the NCD for old car and apply full NCD for new car....i dont face any prob...what's the prob?...can you elaborate?

not NCB. apparently the SA agreed to return the insurance premium to attract sales because this make the selling price lower. but after u get the car, the SA keep postpone the refunding.
liew

Informer

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Jul 16 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not NCB. apparently the SA agreed to return the insurance premium to attract sales because this make the selling price lower. but after u get the car, the SA keep postpone the refunding.

Understand what darreltian point because I did knock-off more than RM1k+ when I transfer my previous 55% NCD from old car to the new purchase one.

But your case, quite puzzling... smile_question.gif
What type of refund are you talking about..?
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

wen

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

wen

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
QUOTE (Informer @ Jul 16 2010, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Understand what darreltian point because I did knock-off more than RM1k+ when I transfer my previous 55% NCD from old car to the new purchase one.

But your case, quite puzzling... smile_question.gif
What type of refund are you talking about..?

SA reduce the actual selling price by telling custumer he will refund the insurance premium.
let say u have full 55% NCB, u pay for the 45% premium first to get the new car, the SA promise will refund the amount from his commission. so the actual selling price will be lower n he close the sales.
liew

alex

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:57 PM

alex

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,069 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Jul 16 2010, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SA reduce the actual selling price by telling custumer he will refund the insurance premium.
let say u have full 55% NCB, u pay for the 45% premium first to get the new car, the SA promise will refund the amount from his commission. so the actual selling price will be lower n he close the sales.

I dont understand ? if you have 55% NCB, when you got the car you should only pay the 45% for insurance .. I just bought a new car 1 months back and I have 55% NCB, the SA just need to check through the computer and confirm I have 55% so I just need to pay the 45% nia. there will be no pay 100% and get back 55% , the SA is taking you for a ride
dont be shameful

nofear1979

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (alex @ Jul 16 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont understand ? if you have 55% NCB, when you got the car you should only pay the 45% for insurance .. I just bought a new car 1 months back and I have 55% NCB, the SA just need to check through the computer and confirm I have 55% so I just need to pay the 45% nia. there will be no pay 100% and get back 55% , the SA is taking you for a ride

yes, should be this way... no need any promises here n there...
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

Informer

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Agreed...
Mine done as above...
No KICK-BACK or SIDE-KICK kind of promises...
Straight forward... In written form...
Photocopy of 55% NCD of previous car (endorse certified true copy) + original (to show as proof only) submitted...
SA do calculations...
Deduce straight away...
Save about >RM1k...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

wen

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

wen

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts

looks like my english is too pariah.

rephrase it this way: the SA said, pay the full price, including the "45% insurance premium", after delivery, he promise will pay u the 45% insurance premium from his commision. so as a buyer, u pay full price first n get rebate after u receive your forte, which means a cheaper nett price. got it?
hope this clear.
liew

Informer

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
QUOTE (wen @ Jul 17 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like my english is too pariah.

rephrase it this way: the SA said, pay the full price, including the "45% insurance premium", after delivery, he promise will pay u the 45% insurance premium from his commission. so as a buyer, u pay full price first n get rebate after u receive your forte, which means a cheaper nett price. got it?
hope this clear.

Understand...
That means that the said SA is not sincere...
1) Deduce first from premium (with approval of Insurance Policy Company)...
or...
2) Do as you said above... but by audit and record, payment made is considered full...

The said SA can't claim from the Insurance company that 45% insurance premium, because on paper it's already done...
So...
either
1) The SA help solve the issue with Insurance Company...
2) Pay from his/her commissions from the car sales (considered his/her loses)... which I doubt anyone is willing to do...
Unless as stated before, the SA is really sincere...
or...
the SA made a mistake in the calculations and suddenly later found out he/she ended up is loses...
All assumptions... Haiya...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...