Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

7-seater Mpv With Good Luggage Space

• Please log in to reply

byebye2u

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

byebye2u

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
QUOTE (RobertNg @ Aug 3 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bro, you talking new "Stavic" by Sangyong? What drivetrain are they using? Who's the dealer?

Hi RobertNg,

All the system in stavic are same as rexton except for the gearbox only 2WD. I think you can find it at any Ssangyong. The engine under license from Mercedes and improve by ssangyong, 2969cc commonrail turbo diesel with intercooler that gives out 165ps at 4000rpm and 345NM of torque at 2400 rpm. Go and test drive. Everything inside/out is LUXURY!!!

Cheers

NIK

r3xt0n

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:49 AM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (byebye2u @ Aug 2 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
STAVIC Bro, Stavic.now on offer i think 100k. 7 seater with very big luggage space.

NIK

It is only RM99,990. It can be configured to come with 11 seats but I think it will be too cramp for 11 adults. I did called to the Ssangyong Sales Center and invited for test drive. Would have gone down to test drive if I have not decided on Rexton and I don't need to carry that much people. It's outlook is really huge but don't looks as bulky as Naza Ria.

dzat

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:11 AM

dzat

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
QUOTE (RobertNg @ Jul 15 2010, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, is the Serena still 2.0l and is Tan Chong Nissan still selling it in Malaysia? Other viable alternative is Trajet or Innova.
Need a bigger alternative to the first 6 makes above.

Hyundai is not selling Trajet anymore...if not mistaken, replaced by Starex in Msia and also by Hyundai Entourage/Kia Sedona for the rest of the world
dzat

rallychamp

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:49 AM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
QUOTE (dzat @ Aug 6 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hyundai is not selling Trajet anymore...if not mistaken, replaced by Starex in Msia and also by Hyundai Entourage/Kia Sedona for the rest of the world

IMO

starex was very good looking one....

and looks have decent power to go uphill genting...

(cheaper than alphard tought) smile_thumbup.gif

about quality or else i've no idea....

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

wjbx4x6

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:07 AM

wjbx4x6

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
Does TC has any plans to bring in the new Serena ? It has been in the market for quite a while already and form the pics available in the net, it looks good. Lil' bit like Alphard
wjbx4x6

ejan_

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

ejan_

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
when searching MPV, i'm interested with Honda Edix. Very nice and suit my need. Still thinking..

another nice MPV is Nissan Presage.. but very minimum owner in Malaysia.. don't dare to take this..

skywalker5

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:17 PM

skywalker5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
QUOTE (RobertNg @ Jul 14 2010, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am looking for a 7-seater MPV, engine size not exceeding 2litre and it must have good luggage space. Any cars/mpv you guys know of that fits this description?

Hi, I am ooking to buy a bigger family car. I have test drived 5008, grandis, rush, stavic and am looking at kia cars (sorento/sportage), chevy captiva, ford escape...Conti, jap or korean? I am utterly confused. I need a 7 seater either in a SUV or MPV. I am also looking to sell my 2.4 Sonata Gold year 2007 full spec. Only 60k+ mileage.
I would also love to hear inputs from all readers here. TQ.

r3xt0n

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

r3xt0n

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,148 posts
QUOTE (skywalker5 @ Aug 25 2011, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I am ooking to buy a bigger family car. I have test drived 5008, grandis, rush, stavic and am looking at kia cars (sorento/sportage), chevy captiva, ford escape...Conti, jap or korean? I am utterly confused. I need a 7 seater either in a SUV or MPV. I am also looking to sell my 2.4 Sonata Gold year 2007 full spec. Only 60k+ mileage.
I would also love to hear inputs from all readers here. TQ.

You must ask yourselves what is your priority, preference and budget. SUV suit all terrain and more fun while MPV is more people carrier and family friendly.

wur4774

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

wur4774

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
find a MPV is to find one which is really suits your family and lifestyle, as for myself after study all MPV 2000cc and below found that Honda FREED is good for me, and a very satisfied owner of FREED since December last year....

cempaka1

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

cempaka1

1st Gear

• Members
  • 1 posts
im looking for a 7 seater mpv and a spacious boot to put in my father's w/chair. any suggestion?