Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

How Fast Is 1.6a

• Please log in to reply

michaelk

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

michaelk

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 10 2010, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_big.gif
i am happy to receive criticisms meant for improvement but not insult or blind shooting ph34r.gif sterb324.gif

insult & blind shooting? top speed on P road? what r u trying to prove? what is the message here?
u hv not even replied to my 2nd reply yet....only blind shooting as far as i can understand..totally out of the points...i dont know anything abt supercar as i dont behave like i'm in one while on the road. drive fast? > 200km/h & u said only accept more input 4 improvement? we had enough of big ego souped up P wira,saga,LGT,fd2 or err..forte..that they think they r on supercars...on our roads.malang tidak berbau....i'm also happy to receive answers meant for improvement on road safety & not ah beng style answers..

nofear1979

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 10 2010, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile_big.gif
i am happy to receive criticisms meant for improvement but not insult or blind shooting ph34r.gif sterb324.gif

DT, if my lancer kena tapau by you.. i also will blind shooting 059.gif

sorry for my ignorant... LOL hahahahahhahahahahaa

2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

ntc2000

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (michaelk @ Jun 10 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
insult & blind shooting? top speed on P road? what r u trying to prove? what is the message here?
u hv not even replied to my 2nd reply yet....only blind shooting as far as i can understand..totally out of the points...i dont know anything abt supercar as i dont behave like i'm in one while on the road. drive fast? > 200km/h & u said only accept more input 4 improvement? we had enough of big ego souped up P wira,saga,LGT,fd2 or err..forte..that they think they r on supercars...on our roads.malang tidak berbau....i'm also happy to receive answers meant for improvement on road safety & not ah beng style answers..

So based on wat u said, slow driving = road safety ?? smile_blackeye.gif smile_blackeye.gif Did u ever see a kancil turtle during u-turn?

I agree for wat u said :"malang tidak berbau", but most of the accident happen becoz of driver dont know their car characteristic or over it's car limit. As long as a driver know his/her car limit, it's can be safer than those ah beng who drive blindly/recklessly/emotionally.

Below is wat i face before
Myvi - 160km/h - goyang like boat and dam soft suspension, that malay not willing to give way and his small kid is sitting in middle.
kancil - 150km/h - ahbeng turbo engine but didnt upgrade it's brake and suspension, overtake me and buang to roadside.
saga - 130km/h in 90-100 degree corner, and buang 2 circle and landed on opposite lane. His car load will all chicks and "follow (blow vrooom vrooom)" when overtake me... I press brake to let him go since i know something going to happen on him.

For me, as long as u know ur car behaviour, it safer than those ah beng driver...
e.g : If u drive myvi, u know u r driving myvi and dont behave like u are driving FD2, Evo and etc...

Did u ever see those driver who drive recklessly esp those couple who quarrel when driving... fooh... smile_thumbup.gif smile_thumbup.gif

1 more thing, normally those ah beng driver dont have much automotive knowledge ... 059.gif 059.gif

rallychamp

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

rallychamp

hands on habbit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts

i'm interested at bolded phrase... smile_approve.gif

1) does if one drive a supercar thats permit him/her to drive fast on public road?
2)how fast is considered fast????80km/h on rural-vilage road considered fast....110km/h on kancil considered fast....sub 200km/h on big sedan(or sports sedan) on open-straight highway wasn't really fast....anything below 250km/h on supercars at open-straight highways considered tortoise....*180 on fairlady z and similiar just like 100 on viva u know....controllable..unless u brain's reaction like 90y.old grandma....*few years back i just relaxing while drive at 190 speed on other 1.6 modern car...single hand on the steering(its my style because in a race also i keep only one hand on the steering wheel most of the time)...without any judder or anything....in fact..quite sleepy because it was too comfort....(yes without any other road user in late night on long journey...to keep wake up...blast the radio to maximum and drove back like normal)....

like TS(dt) said...he test it on open stretch and with no (or less) visible traffic along that stretch....so if say he's gonna crash....then he will crash alone....he bears it..because he's doing it...not to mention summons if kena speed trap....

-is it dangerous if one drive at so-called legal speed limit 110km/h while zig-zagging during peak hours of packed highways (with traffic jams summore)??? why?? only 110km/h maaa...still under speed limit....

*and like i said....don't such a nerd pretending that u were a good driver that always obey 100% on the traffic law....never recieved a summons doesn't mean u obey the law 100%....i bet there's countless miss-behave that u did during driving that i gerenti u didn't even realize it....

i too sometimes enjoy breaking speed limit on public roads....but i know my own limits,my car limits,the most suitable location,and the duration....and of course i didn't drive like a mad man all the times....i behave and drive well enuf most of the time....

there is a lot more miss-behave on driving....but u keep insisting that this speed only.....

FYI...speed never kills....if speed kills i'm probably dead by now because my dad even brought me into his racing car since i was 2years old and race it on "not so public road"....means he's speeding....and i'm still alive right now....

as u can see....does someone really need 200km/h to kill or causing major wreck on the road???? just google for petrol pump accident and tell me whether if the driver drove at speed more than 150km/h at that time.....

its just the wrong speed at the wrong place and the wrong condition....(that's called accident) << no matter how fast..no matter how the driver obey to rules...

*even if a kancil driven by old lady stick to speed limit 110km/h on a highway full of other car cruising along where suddenly her front tyre burst....what do u think would happen??? why??? still not fast nia....

think about it.....don't such a nerd and narrow minded...be creative...be positive...

*crazy drifter|| http://img225.images...gilalahlagi.jpg
*Drift King is Back!!|| http://img580.images...ahdkterbaik.jpg
(NFS Underground)

darreltian

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts

i ask you and you ask me back....are you OK or not? smile_sleepy.gif
i am not obliged to answer your reply or foolish statement smile_approve.gif

i agree with rallychamp bro, speed won't kill but foolish drivers will....the reason i post is (if you missed my disclaimer) bcoz i am fed-up having, like what you said soup-up myvis, vios and waja, stinging to my butt and eagerly to challenge me esp on highways...now with this post hopefully waja and gen-2 spirited drivers will not 'cucuk' me anymore coz we share the almost same top speed and performance....city and vios go and do something to reduce your bodyroll first smile_tongue.gif ....and myvi, get a BOT like Passo

do you simply go and cucuk a M3, caldina, any EVO's, Imprezza, audi TT or even golf GTI?...no rite, coz we know damn well their performance unless you drive a SUPERCAR smile_big.gif

there was once an old wira aeroback (WHC plate with unsprayed stock bumpers) overtook me at speed well over 180km/hr... i showed him smile_thumbup.gif and he smilled at me....no ego and i didnt chase him back....(wonder what is under that hood, no turbo smile_shock.gif )

oh yeah, if you want advice on road safety log into the correct forum, coz in this topic we all regard you as ah beng, ah seng and ah t'ng 059.gif 059.gif

ntc2000

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:02 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (rallychamp @ Jun 10 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*even if a kancil driven by old lady stick to speed limit 110km/h on a highway full of other car cruising along where suddenly her front tyre burst....what do u think would happen??? why??? still not fast nia....

think about it.....don't such a nerd and narrow minded...be creative...be positive...

I like this sentense... Just compare kancil 110km/h with fd2 110km/h ...dont even need to say beemer/merc 110km/h

ntc2000

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jun 10 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i ask you and you ask me back....are you OK or not? smile_sleepy.gif
i am not obliged to answer your reply or foolish statement smile_approve.gif

i agree with rallychamp bro, speed won't kill but foolish drivers will....the reason i post is bcoz i am fed-up having, like what you said soup-up myvis, vios and waja, stinging to my butt and eagerly to challenge me esp on highways...now with this post hopefully waja and gen-2 spirited drivers will not 'cucuk' me anymore coz we share the almost same top speed and performance....city and vios go and do something to reduce your bodyroll first smile_tongue.gif ....and myvi, get a BOT like Passo

do you simply go and cucuk a M3, caldina, any EVO's, Imprezza, audi TT or even golf GTI?...no rite, coz we know damn well their performance unless you drive a SUPERCAR smile_big.gif

oh yeah, if you want advice on road safety log into the correct forum, coz in this topic we all regard you as ah beng, ah seng and ah t'ng 059.gif 059.gif

lol... if i saw forte cucuk me, i definitely give way... but not for those myvi ... smile.gif

myvi get BOT is not enough, suspension, brake port, strutbar, etc also need to upgrade... smile.gif

darreltian

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:24 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Jun 10 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... if i saw forte cucuk me, i definitely give way... but not for those myvi ... smile.gif

myvi get BOT is not enough, suspension, brake port, strutbar, etc also need to upgrade... smile.gif

Don't worry ntc bro, fortezens dun like to cucuk other car's butt....Supercars owners will smile_big.gif
Myforte club members prefer to go For-tea trink39.gif

DSAI

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
agree bro DT.forte member prefer go for-tea...at the SPA....hahahahahaha, bro tidak takut, joint me at J.J...(not jaya jusco ok)
a new hope...

ntc2000

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
QUOTE (DSAI @ Jun 10 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agree bro DT.forte member prefer go for-tea...at the SPA....hahahahahaha, bro tidak takut, joint me at J.J...(not jaya jusco ok)

JJ not jaya jusco meh??

then sure is Jiao Jiao... 059.gif 059.gif