Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Really Need Help In Buying Grandis

• Please log in to reply

ahbahari

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

ahbahari

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
Dear all sifu's out there,

Initially I'm planning to buy grandis but the plan have been put off as when I surfed the net, I found out that Grandis production have been stopped. So no more new grandis after this... Please verify me on this if i'm wrong

My question

1. If true, is it really worthwhile in buying eventhough I know grandis is a very good mpv. At least I have a new cbu car with 3 years warranty plus 2 years free maintainance. I have in mind to buy acr50 but it is 2-3 years old cbu car.... Don't like oddysey though

2. What is the effect in buying car the stopped the inline production? Any trouble eg in finding spare part later?

3. Please don't fire me in this... may i know the resale value of mitsubishi car?

Thanks you in advance

Really appreciate whatever the comment

ahbahari

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:04 PM

ahbahari

Advanced

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
QUOTE (ahbahari @ May 9 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Initially I'm planning to buy grandis but the plan have been put off as when I surfed the net, I found out that Grandis production have been stopped. So no more new grandis after this... Please verify me on this if i'm wrong

My question

1. If true, is it really worthwhile in buying eventhough I know grandis is a very good mpv. At least I have a new cbu car with 3 years warranty plus 2 years free maintainance. I have in mind to buy acr50 but it is 2-3 years old cbu car.... Don't like oddysey though

2. What is the effect in buying car the stopped the inline production? Any trouble eg in finding spare part later?

3. Please don't fire me in this... may i know the resale value of mitsubishi car?

Thanks you in advance

Thanks but no thanks

I've decided to buy estima

Sorry Mitsu

michaelk

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

michaelk

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

My question

Thanks you in advance

grandis is a good looking mpv but it doesnt give u the practicality of a full size mpv say estima or oddysey. i dont think a new grandis is still a cbu model here. finding parts for mitsu car shouldnt be a prob here. resale value for mpv is generally less compared to sedan & to popular mpv like est or oddy.

norwayf

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

norwayf

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
QUOTE (michaelk @ May 31 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
grandis is a good looking mpv but it doesnt give u the practicality of a full size mpv say estima or oddysey. i dont think a new grandis is still a cbu model here. finding parts for mitsu car shouldnt be a prob here. resale value for mpv is generally less compared to sedan & to popular mpv like est or oddy.

In fact, Grandis was discontinued in Japan due to poor sale after 2005 but export version is still continue due to good response from oversea.
I like this car as space and accessary.

benny1001

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:27 AM

benny1001

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

My question

Thanks you in advance

suggest you to get acr50 man.... reliable + easy to maintain & service + rock solid JDM Toyota + good resale value & lots of ppl wants to grab your car even if it's old. letting go my 01/04 acr30 workhorse right now which bought it for 182k and selling for 82k to used car dealer, no hassle to sell the car myself~

TSIJetta

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

TSIJetta

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts
QUOTE (benny1001 @ Apr 22 2011, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
suggest you to get acr50 man.... reliable + easy to maintain & service + rock solid JDM Toyota + good resale value & lots of ppl wants to grab your car even if it's old. letting go my 01/04 acr30 workhorse right now which bought it for 182k and selling for 82k to used car dealer, no hassle to sell the car myself~

Wah Bro, rugi RM 100K also wanna let go ah...why ah? Upgrade to a newer & better MPV ah?