Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Forte Still Cbu?

• Please log in to reply

z959585

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

z959585

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Jul 12 2010, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's 4K more than the normal selling price...
A fren told me that an used 1.6SX (3 months old) is going for 76K in the web...
Hope resale value will hold in future....

z bro,
hope you enjoy ur new ride...sylphy rite?

Yes Bro...im 5"11...maybe this car look small for me,but who cares since im driving alone 365 day a year smile_big.gif

jayraptor

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:44 AM

jayraptor

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts
QUOTE (wen @ May 7 2010, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last night visit a showroom, the selesman claimed Forte still CBU instead of CKD.
do u believe this, or just a salesman talk?
how to check?

This is how it works. The Forte is brought in with doors, tyres, bonnets & boots not fitted. Gurun CKD only does the re-attachment of the doors, tyres, bonnets & boots to the bodies. Also, they have the ori KIA badges removed and refitted with NAZA. That is considered CKD. There we have CKD and you can buy the KIA badges. Oh, Informer already explained earlier? Ops sorry I'm late.

Hi Darrel,

3 months old Forte 1.6SX at RM76k is considered good resale value already. Because a used Vios will immediately loose RM10k in 1 year or less.

Hi z959585,

The Forte's headroom is designed to accomodate 6 footer comfortably. You should be able to sit in it with ease.