Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Forum For Forte

• Please log in to reply

rikeys

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:13 AM

rikeys

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,391 posts
Should we open myforteclub.com forum now instead of waiting till 1st May?

MyFORTEClub

Join MyFORTE: Forte Owners Club - Facebook Group now! Be part of the growing Forte family..
Bookmark this now - www.myforteclub.com

darreltian

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (rikeys @ Apr 6 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Should we open myforteclub.com forum now instead of waiting till 1st May?

MyFORTEClub

if can why not laugh.gif

lightshine

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

lightshine

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (darreltian @ Apr 6 2010, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if can why not laugh.gif

Hi, sorry to chip in. I need some feedback. I just booked a forte 2day (for sx). Somehow i'm not sure whether to stick with sx or go for ex instead. (ex now comes with free bk worth 2k + sport rim 15')

TQ.

nofear1979

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

nofear1979

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts
QUOTE (lightshine @ Apr 6 2010, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, sorry to chip in. I need some feedback. I just booked a forte 2day (for sx). Somehow i'm not sure whether to stick with sx or go for ex instead. (ex now comes with free bk worth 2k + sport rim 15')

TQ.

ya.. very "dai"
2012 NMT Vice President - nofear1979

Human Resource Solutions
We provide a comprehensive range of Human Resource (HR) management solutions

ntc2000

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

ntc2000

Knight Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,286 posts
this morning saw a kilat-kilat white sx forte in jalan melaka... dam nice...

TQ.

SX dont have free bk meh?

lightshine

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

lightshine

4th Gear

• Members
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (ntc2000 @ Apr 7 2010, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this morning saw a kilat-kilat white sx forte in jalan melaka... dam nice...

SX dont have free bk meh?

SX w/o bk.
according to SA, not much difference between ex & sx since basic safety feature like ABS already there with ex.
The only thing is that sx has start button..But then the SA said if hilang, that smart key very costly to replace...
Pls help, i'm seriously thinking to downgrade to ex, but worry i'll regret later..

meowin

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:18 PM

meowin

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
QUOTE (lightshine @ Apr 7 2010, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SX w/o bk.
according to SA, not much difference between ex & sx since basic safety feature like ABS already there with ex.
The only thing is that sx has start button..But then the SA said if hilang, that smart key very costly to replace...
Pls help, i'm seriously thinking to downgrade to ex, but worry i'll regret later..

First of all, why free gift for EX only.. Not doing good in sales?

I believe you have gone through the forum. SX provide 17 rims and drivers commented about the comfort and power due to the rim. It can be changed/replaced.

Again the free stuff for EX also can be added to SX at your own cost la..

One thing you can't change is the console.. EX is a bit too simple la.. the air cond knob looks like vios.(sorry for the ex model onwer.. just my point of view.. jangan marah ok?) It's costly to the a replacement the keyless but it's a new gadget ma. I myself booked the 2.0 SX not because of the power but the built in stuff like cruise control which I know it's dificult to add later.. I don't like the leather seat from 2.0 which I know I can change to fabric later. I am driving a sorento leather seat and I know fabric is more comfortable.

If budget is not an issue, i suggest SX for you.

GuyM

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

GuyM

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts
LGT, Honda and Toyota owner like can join also ka? Got restriction or not?

darreltian

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

darreltian

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts
QUOTE (lightshine @ Apr 6 2010, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TQ.

congrats on ur purchase....let me share from my point of view
SX has plenty more features i.e. ESP with TC (this safety feature alone shd cost more than RM4K), automatic a/cond, auto-dimming rear mirror, push start button, 17" sporty alloy rim with identical spare tyre, 4 reverse sensors with monitor for viewing, 6-CD player, softer material and nicer looking dashboard, front hood insulator, s/steel exhaust tip, alum sport pedals, red-stitching seats and door panels, etc... for only an extra of 6K smile_shock.gif

BK we can always add-on later...cheers smile_wink.gif

alexT

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

alexT

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
err...what does BK stands for?