Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

2010 Malaysian Grand Prix

• Please log in to reply

flee

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:38 AM

flee

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,018 posts
Congratulations to Mark Webber on his pole position - the only guy to get it right in Q3. smile_thumbup.gif

Hope we get some rain during the GP to spice things up a bit more!

Regards,
Flee

bigal26

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

bigal26

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 514 posts
QUOTE (flee @ Apr 4 2010, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations to Mark Webber on his pole position - the only guy to get it right in Q3. smile_thumbup.gif

Hope we get some rain during the GP to spice things up a bit more!

Unfortunately no rain.Vettel did an excellent job but Nico did well to give Merc-Petronas their first podium.
I was disappointed Schumi went out. Overall race was BORING sterb324.gif

wanida

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (bigal26 @ Apr 4 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately no rain.Vettel did an excellent job but Nico did well to give Merc-Petronas their first podium.
I was disappointed Schumi went out. Overall race was BORING sterb324.gif

race was boring becoz the winner has no challenge since its started..the best part only when ferrari-mclaren race for 6-7th position but unlucky for Alonso, got gear box problem in penultimate lap.. smile_sleepy.gif

DSAI

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

DSAI

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 750 posts
i do also respect alonso.even his car got problem from begining, he still drive well.the last lap actually is a gamble.its like a do or die situation.so he dare to take a risk.a true racing spirit.just like the late senna.
a new hope...

gunner93

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:13 PM

gunner93

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
I didnt see much of the race but I remembered Force India matching pace for pace with a McLaren. smile_thumbup.gif

Then I saw EPL then flip back to see Lotus lapped again. smile_clown.gif

"Less Booze, More Boost" 

http://gunner93.multiply.com

wanida

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

wanida

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
QUOTE (gunner93 @ Apr 6 2010, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didnt see much of the race but I remembered Force India matching pace for pace with a McLaren. smile_thumbup.gif

Then I saw EPL then flip back to see Lotus lapped again. smile_clown.gif

if i'm not mistaken Force India is using mercedes engine..and that's partly explained why mclaren can't really "makan" them..I foresee Force India, renault and Petronas mercedes will be a good competitor this season.. smile_thumbup.gif

xmizanx

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:26 PM

xmizanx

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
i heard that Soon Lotus is hoping to put in place plans for a Malaysian HQ and wind tunnel later this year.
for more info,,,, http://www.clockwhee...-malaysia-soon/

“We are already moving towards getting this project off the ground and we are hopeful that it could be completed by this year,” confirmed team Principal Fernandez. He also said Lotus needs to find more sponsors. [The star]

i heard that Soon Lotus is hoping to put in place plans for a Malaysian HQ and wind tunnel later this year.
for more info,,,, http://www.clockwhee...-malaysia-soon/

“We are already moving towards getting this project off the ground and we are hopeful that it could be completed by this year,” confirmed team Principal Fernandez. He also said Lotus needs to find more sponsors. [The star]

clockwheelblog.com

cupcai

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:56 AM

cupcai

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts
Some photo to share with u guys..