Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

New Tuscon Ix35 2010

• Please log in to reply

terencetai

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
QUOTE (Informer @ Mar 22 2010, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just visited their website...
What an amazing change since my last visit...
They even have Maintenance schedules rates for the Kia Forte...
Surely, they are in the right direction...
The more customers knows about it's products online, the more eager they need to visit showrooms to find out more...

yes ,the NazaKia website is good now... smile_thumbup.gif

Best Regards

terencetai

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:59 PM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
i'm sorry for mr.barry,for any misunderstanding for the sake of being a member in FOMEC.(the world is small ,i saw ur old post in Fomec.forum smile_sleepy.gif ) .but u were just trying to talk the price down by saying bad about other model is pointless.anyhow wishing u will get a nice korean car at good price

QUOTE (Kevin @ Mar 20 2010, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if it is the 2.4 litre ix35 at RM130k, then sales will be good.

i really hope so ,after all the real transaction price are going to be determined by market demand later.

jz want to share only,the bookings for Tucson we(not me smile_big.gif ) have received are about 15 units alredy.
&for Sonata YF are about 35 units.these are not included the bookings in some dealers's hands.
Best Regards

war2z

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

war2z

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
Alan @ Really hope you get a killer product with killer pricing. Would be much easier for you to sell eh? Thanks for the pictures. Mind if we can get more? Can't really see the difference between a 2.4L and 2.4L. How about Sonata YF? Really curious how the local version looks like.

@ Barry: Agreed that i30 was a big turnoff in pricing. Imagine you were a salesman how would you sell this product? Challenging eh?

barry

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

barry

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
QUOTE (war2z @ Mar 23 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alan @ Really hope you get a killer product with killer pricing. Would be much easier for you to sell eh? Thanks for the pictures. Mind if we can get more? Can't really see the difference between a 2.4L and 2.4L. How about Sonata YF? Really curious how the local version looks like.

@ Barry: Agreed that i30 was a big turnoff in pricing. Imagine you were a salesman how would you sell this product? Challenging eh?

Unfortunately, SD has not learnt its lesson yet, with the pricing of the new Tucson. Hopefully, the price will come down, with the CKD models. Last year, the staff of my company were offered special prices for Hyundai cars, with the (old) Tucson going for only RM88k.

terencetai

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
QUOTE (war2z @ Mar 23 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Barry: Agreed that i30 was a big turnoff in pricing.

i agree, but what to do,we are paid for selling this model too ,business is business
Best Regards

Jaime

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Jaime

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
QUOTE (terencetai @ Mar 22 2010, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interior of ix35 2.4l

&this is 2.0L standard

Alan, that's a good way to advert your mobile number and 'service'... how could I ask for it to be removed?

Regards,
Jaime @ AW

terencetai

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:46 PM

terencetai

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
QUOTE (Jaime @ Mar 23 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alan, that's a good way to advert your mobile number and 'service'... how could I ask for it to be removed?

ok smile_tongue.gif ,fine,understood.removed it alredy.
like this OK?

Best Regards

Informer

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Informer

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts
2010 Hyundai Tucson (Official website)
http://www.hyundaitucson.com/

Enjoy...
Courtesy:
iMotorMy...

dzat

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:07 PM

dzat

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
QUOTE (barry @ Mar 23 2010, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunately, SD has not learnt its lesson yet, with the pricing of the new Tucson. Hopefully, the price will come down, with the CKD models. Last year, the staff of my company were offered special prices for Hyundai cars, with the (old) Tucson going for only RM88k.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will they bring the 2.0 R series diesel version? Interested with the Tucson but prefer the diesel high torque & low FC, i'm a lazy driver & hate to rev the engine
dzat

lwlty

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

lwlty

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
QUOTE (dzat @ Apr 15 2010, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will they bring the 2.0 R series diesel version? Interested with the Tucson but prefer the diesel high torque & low FC, i'm a lazy driver & hate to rev the engine

jika ada diesel ver. jangan beli o nanti pocket dan wallet cepat kering.

Kerana malaysia Diesel minyak tak sesuai di gune Engine EURO III keatas.