Infomation Needed on Fiat Punto Nuova
Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:43 PM
week. The mileage is about 74,000km. The previous owner said that he had
changed the timing belt, spark plugs, the spark plug distribution coil and
the battery not long before he sold the car to me.
I'm not familiar with Fiat cars and would be grateful if any forum members
could help with the following information:
1. What parts need to be changed or serviced at 74,000 km?
2. What are the approximate cost for the parts?
3. Are there any cost saving OEM alternatives other than the original parts?
4. I'm staying in Butterworth. Can anyone recommend a workshop that is
familiar with Fiat cars in Butterworth?
5. Which spare part dealer can I buy the parts from?
6. I intend to change all the 4 shock absorbers. Any recommendation for a
Would appreciate any help from you guys. Thanks!
Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:45 PM
Fiat Punto Nouva.
By the way why not purchase some original parts from Torino during their
carnival in August 2008...some parts go as cheap as 70%...visit
Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:45 PM
board has not activated it yet.
It seems that they are quite slow and not as active as this forum!