Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

I`m broke...

• Please log in to reply

yingyi

Posted 10 July 2001 - 01:51 PM

yingyi

Probation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Which workshop did you go to?

gtfan

Posted 10 July 2001 - 03:08 PM

gtfan

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 581 posts
Kinda cheap for workmanship as compared to selenia though....hehehe. Which workshop is that ? I know alfa 146 brake pad can costs about > RM300 for a pair of front disk pad at Milan Auto.

Btw, I too are broke.....f&*^%%*K... last saturday, got an emergency call to return back to office in the evening. Later while driving back home, found out that I had a bloody flat tyre on my rear. Shit....in the middle of the night and have to drive at 70km/h back home all the way from Shah Alam back to Ampang using my spare tyre. Took me nearly an hour though.
The next day, manage to get a tyre shop to look into it and to my horror, it can`t be fixed. The bloody steel penetrated the thread and exited thru` the sidewalls. There goes my 6 months old tyre.....Anyway, changed my 2 rear tyres and costs me about RM670. Ouch !!!

I think I better ask a bomoh to bless my car.....hehehe !

devsonia

Posted 11 July 2001 - 10:17 AM

devsonia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Booz...the brake pads for the coupe is 380!...however i heard that the is a shop, MS Sprint, in Jalan Ipoh (near that green building on the left before Dynasty hotel) that sells Ferodo pads that costs cheaper, around 250 for the coupe, so should be slightly less for the puntos. Apparently is ment to be better as well....never mind laah chief...just wait another 25,000 km to botak again..:)

GURJIT

Posted 11 July 2001 - 11:03 PM

GURJIT

Road Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 628 posts
Dear Terry,

MS Sprint sell a set of front brake pads for RM175.

Just to let you know.

Cheers.