Welcome to Autoworld Forum !

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Close
Photo

Waja Campro Cps Extractor

• Please log in to reply

fkmfkm

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

fkmfkm

White Lightning

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
QUOTE (raid3868 @ Mar 13 2010, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi

what is accelerator booster? plug n play for campro cps engine? My friend mechanic said cyclone is better
then modify extrator u believe this? Fore me is bushit cause i try cyclone before can't feel anything cause he
is selling cyclone and previously i brought one for my wira cab type no result.

accelerator booster how much?

tks

close to 1K

raid3868

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:11 AM

raid3868

Driver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
QUOTE (fkmfkm @ Mar 14 2010, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
close to 1K

what brand? suitable for campro cps? I just travel around 50KM witrh current setup found that can't feel any delay
when i press the pedal but exhaust sound is slightly noticeable Above 110km/hr. N the car now is very powerful when
overtake. Just press the pedal n the power come without delay. Very happy with the power but a little bit noise'

tks

limking

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

limking

Tokyo Drifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
QUOTE (raid3868 @ Mar 14 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what brand? suitable for campro cps? I just travel around 50KM witrh current setup found that can't feel any delay
when i press the pedal but exhaust sound is slightly noticeable Above 110km/hr. N the car now is very powerful when
overtake. Just press the pedal n the power come without delay. Very happy with the power but a little bit noise'

tks

Quite a couple of brands in the local market : Hacs , Greddy , Blitz , M7 , Pivot .....etc . But ain't sure which will be better comparable to your ride . .Better for you to check it out with the installer /mech . Just my thoughts .
PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! PATIENCE !!! IT'LL GET YOU THE BEST WHEN TIME IS RIGHT AND SO WILL BE THE PRICE

vr2turbo

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (raid3868 @ Mar 14 2010, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tks

The accelerator booster is not a one fit all thing. Made for certain cars, therefore you will have to check whether there is one made for your car.
As mention it amplifies the response time, means for example, if you step on the accelerator 1/4, it will amplify to 1/2 and so on, but maximum power is still the same. This overall means the initial take off is fast, reaches maximum faster......but not cheap... smile_blackeye.gif

michaeljen

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:19 AM

michaeljen

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
QUOTE (vr2turbo @ Mar 14 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The accelerator booster is not a one fit all thing. Made for certain cars, therefore you will have to check whether there is one made for your car.
As mention it amplifies the response time, means for example, if you step on the accelerator 1/4, it will amplify to 1/2 and so on, but maximum power is still the same. This overall means the initial take off is fast, reaches maximum faster......but not cheap... smile_blackeye.gif

go turbo or supercarge.......
The NMT Hamsap Committee Member of Waja Hamsapiens Club.

My name is michaelJenn.
I'm the grave digger....

vr2turbo

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (michaeljen @ Aug 4 2010, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
go turbo or supercarge.......

Accelerator booster for drive by wire........ smile_tongue.gif

michaeljen

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:19 PM

michaeljen

Fast & Furious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
[quote name='YSW' date='Mar 13 2010, 11:18 PM' post='1530773']
You shouldn't worry so much, because Bro Drexchan said it is ok for O2 sensor to measure 02 at only one pipe because the sensor is measuring the O2 concentration rather than total amount of O2.

original extractor also have 1 hole as well.no need to worry at all.
The NMT Hamsap Committee Member of Waja Hamsapiens Club.

My name is michaelJenn.
I'm the grave digger....

vr2turbo

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

vr2turbo

Forum Ninja

• Members
  • 71,444 posts
QUOTE (michaeljen @ Aug 8 2010, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
original extractor also have 1 hole as well.no need to worry at all.

O2 sensor most cars only one..... smile_tongue.gif

drexchan

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

drexchan

Hot Rod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,758 posts
poison...

sharpo

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:10 PM

sharpo